2012年12月10日星期一

google yThe little two pe

Still ate to eliminate inflammation a medicine, felt now that the spirit is very good.Its wood space stared me 1:"Three words don't leave profession, character!"I stretched hand on her face to knead 1 and said:"Well slippery!Your body I am to all once touch, ha ha, I like you, baby!"
"Dislike!You a little bit small voice, the somebody else hears!"She turned head to see the driver that an eye rear row sit to up snore.I say:"Now is to sell him him also can't awake, depend,Facebook, up have a pack of smoke, quickly order 1 for elder brother!"
I unexpectedly forgot to take smoke at village master's house, I almost suppressed to die.Its wood space stretches hand to from above separate to take out a pack of stone Lin Yan in plank and drew out a smoke to order and passed to me, I smiled, she started accepting me, probably is that I looked after her to move her, probably arrived a sand ascent head, ascended her success will come.The darling is absolutely a Wu life this time limits of the earth, I incredibly still have idea to think this ……
I say:"Its wood space, you also sleep meeting son, now safety, the head that is bright to is a sand ascent in the sky, we open building of when the time comes, the elder brother hugs you well sleep ascend a feel!!I really want to call call!"





The 11th world of mortals extremely sings chapter 53 I would like to with you crowded
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:42 chapter word numbers:2610


Chapter 53 I would like to with you crowded(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, there is monthly ticket throwing several pieces!The April the monthly ticket PK Feng smoke rises again!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
"Call your head!See a front to contain road card, how deal with, have been already driven to shine on on your body?"Its wood space says right, there are two big trucks in front is parked the car by side, a few covers check on the road.
**!Is so quick and then established road card,cnn?Can't be blunt I come of?I past make a town settle, chase car depend side heel fore the behind of the noodles truck stops bottom, stretch hand to touch pistol between waists.
Its wood space suddenly says:"You sit to move, I descend to before see, and perhaps the woman likes to handle affairs!"Finish saying she doesn't wait my message of reply as well and kept on drawing back a car door.
Mama of, she this was to see organize!The meeting can't betray me, should can't, she hasn't completed a task and grasp my 1 to have what use?They are to want to snare big fish, she this acts from inside to keep on continuing.
Unfortunately I could not see a front, the truck sealed my views to all die, I am straight-tempered to also jump down a car, walk to truck of behind, silently stretch forward to looking at a front.
See its wood space heel a cover that is an officer everywhere row to say what, that cover continuously nods and also takes out an interphone appeal, the truck didn't turn off, the voice of motor rang very much, I can not listen to pure they at all is speaking what rubbish.
Its wood space a person turn head to returned to walk, I hurriedly got on the car to sit properly.She comes up to say:"Drive to leave, I with them say good, let us in advance."I launch car to open over there and say:"Do you know them?"Its wood space smiled to say:"Is incognizant, say to order good words Bai, lead the way at the right moment is also Mongolia clan, promise to let go."
I say:", Very good!"Though she weaves the effort of lie to still differ very far, but I have to pretend ignorance and led this pass first, probably this is the repay that I save her, can make use of her to take me to once hurtle road card.But I also very clear, now, I re- returned to the surveillance of cover under, perhaps at sand ascent the head can meet with black dint rare.
The time that is quick to arrive a sand ascent head, behind of the driver finally waked up.He beats yawn to say:"Boy thanks you!Shall arrive soon, your parking, sit over there, I come to open!"
I also felt very tired and opened this kind of van and open the felling of sedan absolutely different, I almost opened for a night, spirit high strain, once the driver say, my as if relieved of a heavy burden, hurriedly is parked the car by side, pushed its nearby sitting down of the wood space.
Its wood space is drowsy, she is wrinkly eyebrows way:"Push me, you could not behind go!"I the hippies smiling face hug her to say:"I would like to be as crowded as you, I embrace you, come, sleep well in my warm bosom!"
The driver started car and roared with laughter to say:"The little two people is still pretty warm and affectionate, go to a sand ascent the head walk relatives?"My handle knob stretched into it the dress of wood space to put an inside and grasp one of her Jiao Lei to crumple to make to say:"H'm, have fun at the her old Jiu house!"
When the noodles that wears driver, its wood space is strong to endure my salty pig hand, she says:"I the old Jiu don't kill you just strange!"I hippies smiling face way:"Can't of, the old Jiu liked me since the childhood!"
Sand ascent head tour with famous northwest area, be located in city area in the Wei City in Ningxia with the west 20 kilometer Teng southeast edge in the desert in the space.Gather big Mo and yellow river, high mountain and oasis here for a , then having the male of northwest scene is strange, in addition pretty Chiang-Nan landscape.BE rather, receive, sweet three point of contacts in the handing over of provinces(area)s, the yellow river first go into a Chuan, is an Europe and Asia big passage, thou the Silk Road of necessarily through of ground.
Here south depend the mountain fold Zhang and the male of Wei E strange Qi connect mountain remaining vein Hsiangshan, north connect the sand Feng stand up like a forest, continue long ten thousand inside of big desert in the Teng space be in the center dashed about but descend, the yellow river of one Xie a long distance is horizontal to wear but lead, between the sand and the river, is the one Yu Yu spring onion spring onion, drop the Cui flow red and ancient plain park-kid garden in the house.
We get off at the kid the home sub- doorway, here visitor if knit, noisy and uncommon.I pull it wood space to say:"Walk, there there is rent car, we go to medium Wei City!"
"Go to medium Wei City?"Its wood space obviously has some to feel surprised.I ignore her and pull she walks to rent the car etc. guest's place, ascend a for-rent car, but its wood space every where looking at and seem Be seeking what person.
I say to the driver:"Teacher, we go to medium Wei City!"The driver sees us, our dress is really poor, and I smile to say:"Is rich, give you first 50."I take out to come to search at village master's house of money, take out a 50 of put his in front, driver this just says:"Like, 50, I pull you to go to!"
20 kilometer roads wassoon , I said to the driver:"Go to the hotel of the city best inside!"The driver Pie Pie mouth says:"That was the medium Wei hotel."
We opened a mark in big hall in the hotel, 300 pieces of, money in the my hand doesn't remain how much, all right, go into the city money wasn't problem, as long as I have gun and knife at, get money just small vegetables 1 disc, I need to be slept well now up a feel.
Arrive at room, my a head of falls down in depending the single bed of window and the dress fall flop,google, this alert that is anti- to pour to let whole body of it the wood space feel surprised, she still thinks I will extreme daring in sexly up she, see I lie down and then rang out a stertor, she some frighten into inaction.
I shout to greatly sleep, I just don't care she will can't go to and call police, anyway she can't catch me now, wait I to keep enough spirit and hum!I certainly want elder brother Tie's blood debt blood Chang!
I this feels sleep many till 3:00 p.m. and gets up but discovers that its wood space isn't in the room.I rub eyes and feel body about restore, just have a few wounds still very painful.I head for bathroom, but hear in spread to take a shower bath of blunt water voice.
Ha ha, small Niangs at take a shower!I just wanted to push door into, turned read a think, why not the opportunity to take advantage of this goes out make a phone call?The my Nie hand Nie feet open door and silently slip away to come downstairs.Is sure of after death don't tail, hurriedly come out a hotel, arrive at a peddler store of the side of street.
I say:"Make a telephone call."Picked up to put to dial to wear a small strong cellular phone in the telephone on the window sill."Is small strong, has elder brother Feng already returned to?"I ask a way."Come back, he got hurt, again rest."
I say:"You immediately notify Wang Xiang and let him take over the business of back street and make Daewoo king take two activity sets right away and take train and take length to spray son and ping-pong, fire Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论