2013年1月22日星期二

Facebook tell me the name tha

Of go together with to grow to produce mutually of Ma Ju, having no eminent contribution can not feed and produce next Ma Ju each time, have to report Gao Tang Long to keep on record".I declare.
This kind of everyday eats 9 major catty of horse of hay, the ordinary people feed to provide not to rise.Keep such a horse, equal to keep a soldier of row, if owning it is the symbol of honor and position, nature will someone try very hard to of feeding, and keep its pure breed.But this kind of horse isn't suitable for large-scale material troops, feed its price too expensive, let will get with own it is glory.
When the meeting ends, I called to live high mountain and Zheng Hun, have fun to begin a medium water cup, I choose the suitable words says to the high mountain:"It is said that you cast a great deal of ironware(steam engine parts) and scattered everywhere but unmanned ask about, they all became rusty."
The high mountain immediately understood, long Ju one gift said to me:"The lord is male, I want to invent a machine, can raise thousand catties of weights, but can not make them assemble, for this reason ponder up to now."
I am quick of say to the high mountain:"This time line saw intertribal to shoot arrow speed soon, I suddenly thoughted of one thing, probably useful to you".
"Machine gun?Bullet?"The high mountain ignores the vision that Zheng Hun is fond of Mang, instant answer.
"The simpleton is lead", I immediately suggest high mountain.Warhead use lead Zhu of, this makes me immediately associate what.
"The tight firmware doesn't need to be how strong and tough, join a lead in the iron casting, make it soften, chase it again fixedly on a spiral dish, have with the knife at top engrave a thread, became Luo mother, use such a simple lather and then can work out a problem, after waiting the thing construction that you is similar to a rivet with this kind of since the machine, make use of blunt press device, can produce stronger and tough knife and have, reproduction stronger and tough Luo mother, then produce power heel big machine(steam engine), this didn't get into a virtuous cycle."
The high mountain is delight with unexpected good news, immediately pull incomprehensible Zheng Hun to rush out hall.
After several days, Zheng Hun Xing is blunt blunt of come to seek me, at that time, I was receiving Ma Han's king's emissary with Gao Tang Long in the hall, saw his smiling face of full face, I knew, the invention of a greatness appeared, hence don't wait he to open mouth, I opened up with:"You don't want to tell me the name that you want to use I again to assign name to new machine, true Hun machine, this name don't you feel funny?"
Zheng Hun full face embarrassed answer:"Lord Mr. isn't laughing at me, this thing is only a far station elder brother the dint complete, Hun however is to therein beat to start just, how dare to entertain wild hope to assign name to by own name?"
, He again naturally the dream ground say:"The far station(the word of high mountain) elder brother always doesn't like fame, don't like to rise quarrel with others, if I measure with far station elder brother's company for a while and assign name to this machine by Zheng Hun Ji and pour is also grow a choice."
This man's face's pouring isn't a generally thick gosh, Zheng Hun, the I took YOU.
I am immediately not intentional to keep on entwining with Ma Han's emissary, "is peaceful(Gao Tang Long's word), you keep on talking with him, I am going to see new machine".Flick, I immediately rushed out hall.
This is just a simple steam is blunt to press machine, mainly used for blunt press ironware,google, had it, we canned be a time of blunt press out a great deal of weapon Pei and battle armor and ride soldier noodles A, consumedly raise our effects.Although it is in brief just a now of embryo, I believe, as long as people knew that the steam can be power, so later on, the in great quantities new machine will appear, we have already pushed away front door for a modern era-steam engine the ages come.
Next day, we spend on the jump, high mountain and Zheng Hun Mang experiment new machine, and start making use of it to produce a power larger steam engine.I then according to the engagement, by boat go to Ma Han, meet with king's on the water.
Want to want that conquering a nation is easy, want to conquer public difficult.The You state different clan tiger sees everywhere, we want to want to have a foothold in this chaotic, have to have the method of a long-last conquest different clan, if will be answered with iron and blood and the other party, we need to pay how much life is a price, can I pay price.
The territory in Korean now is partitioned by three kingdoms, its northwest, equal to now the position of Korea is the happy wave county in Han Dynasty.I never intend to bring into Korea finally China, but I prepare to bring the public of Korea into China.Public, I as long as controling this thing, and bring into Korea to republican body in the city, that he is the war ally of my chariot.Probably a hundred years after, as long as by hand pointing lightly on pushing, this congress belong to oneself request to merge into China.Certainly, even if it doesn't make thus of request me also not afraid, at unified of in republican body in the city, it is one of our nation.
Sit on the high big sailboat deck, I welcomed horse Korean king, this was a beautiful and slender young man, and the Shan wears wise and farsighted ray of light and nearby keeps company with four strong man with martial emollient bores and a translation(businessman), two text privates in the vision.I smile a station to rise accolade, in the brain but pulled to think an alert:Carefully, this young man not deal with.
"Harvest this year how?"We after sitting down, not salty not and thinly pull to have domestic life, I ain't hasty, Korea three face sea, weather warmth is moist, yield in the rice valley very big, but mineral needy, horse want for, but the mineral enrich of northwest joy wave county(Korea) and then at Mr. noble family control under, such as someone would like to exchange a food with a great deal of ironware, he should beg it not get.
Indeed as expected, a few gossips later on, be when we all have nothing to say horse Korean king was finally unbearable to open mouth:"My Ma Han lacks everything, is an enough food, you cloud city what all enough, be lack a food.I think that our 2 people is allied to put together, what all enough."
"Still lack, " I answer, "you I am in need of a land and see go to your east, you still have Bian and Chen Han Liang Guo, you don't want to make your troops arrive the seaside of Chen Korea to water horse?You I am allied to put together, I provide you with the weapon, is you to train a private soldier, provide a teacher to educate nobility sons for you, you to conquer Bian and Chen, how?"
This young king immediately says:"You help me like this, what advantage will you get?"
Like, with intelligent person's conversation be labor-saving, "friend", hope him, I say:"I hope to get your friendship and have at you difficult of time, while helping you,cnn, needing manpower material resources at me, I hope that you can stretch out your hand.I hope to form alliance with you."
"What does a paper treaty of alliance control again?"Horse Korean Wang Shuo:"You can't believe this paper".
Cleverness, I slowly and longly say:"We have time in decade to talk, the moral culture in decade cultivates mental poise, the preparation in decade, the training of the decade private soldier.After the decade, etc. Mr. noble family's influence Be getting weaker, for east of strong incapable is dint, you can begin unified Korea.In this decade in, enough we have the business of treaty of alliance talked.To me, this decade pays, you need to spend money food to liquidate annually.This decade inside, if you have to renege, can stop paying at any time.I lose not and greatly, you also lose not and greatly.If we talk of Long, decade after, I will pay you an expenses, let you unified wholes.Certainly, I don't believe our decadeses all talk the Long isn't a matter."
Immediately low voice and two text privates of horse Korean king talk, I believe this condition, they can't refuse, gratisly help will let the life viewpoint for taking advantage of, only on an equal footing trade, just can let the other party livings an equal felling, and would like to maintain this kind of equal,Facebook.
Later on, our both parties agrees on, is provided weapon by me to bear arms a private soldier for Ma Han, Ma Han will send a military officer to arrive cloud city to accept our trainings.(only arrive our site, we just can think that they exert influence)Ma Han provides 30,000 strong physical labors as remunerations;These strengthen physical labor can in every year China in Chinese New Year, is arranged by me to go home to call on relatives.
Certainly, I insist on to strengthen physical labor to pay salary for these.Do business ability don't make money by himself/herself, I from he after that some money for earning paid to the labor, they return to country flower again to drop, so, horse Korean king just has ability continuously from I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论