2012年11月15日星期四

Beats By Dre In Ear e my sorcery teacher

It is little.
"Drive~~" Yan cloud eight ride after getting my approval, unexpectedly and immediately turn round to harness horse dynasty opposite side to rush to go, make I one Leng one Leng of, however I am very quick understand come over, all of their 8 people are knights, now that can use the technical ability in the game, so is a knight's emollient attack technical ability to assault, certainly can't need not, but assault to certainly need spacious distance, not the distance of only 23 meters.
Yan cloud eight ride forward a square to rush to go, and at this time of I, have to again replace a clothes, either, pack the bridegroom on the body to again change bottom, make change my sorcery teacher material, and across next white of course not horse to probably fight together with me of, so I was simply to directly invoke centipede gold just centipede, so in sitting and riding, I obviously win once their 8 people raise, centipede gold just centipede but physics immunity of, and the other party 8 people should also will be physical directly attack, so only with centipede gold just centipede, I already steady have cure of success.
'嘚嘚 ~~'A burst of horse urgently rush of voice.Eight black marks just are blunt to shoot since then toward us, I know that these eight black marks are exactly Yan cloud that just left eight to ride, they are sending out now the special technical ability of knight assaults, the distance being and assaulting is more long, so assault of speed the meeting is more quick, and attackstone dint more strong, if can not emolliently impede an assaulting of knight, that can choose to avoid and let, hard put together is to go impassability, certainly still allow under the absolute real strenght of, just Yan cloud eight real strenght for ridings is to definitely disallow me are directly hard with them and put together, however I also have to win of magic weapon, that was the centipede gold just.
"Up!"My Gao He Yi, the centipede gold of foot just immediately acted, however centipede gold just went forward a minor point of conduct to be apart from, then immediately was horizontal to come over the body, tenth, the rice grows of body, is good enough to Yan cloud of the high speed headway eight rode to impede down, because assaulting of knight, in the speed the more quick attack dint was more big, the same speed was more quick, for the more impossible change direction, even if knowing perfectly welling an other party has already avoided to step aside the route that oneself assaults, but sometimes also have to blunt before continuing, otherwise on coming to a stop, all advantages will be all gone.
"Fire wall Shu!"After the centipede gold just was completely horizontal to block to come over, I immediately in the centipede gold just of nearby put a fire wall Shu, so that Yan cloud eight ride blunt come over, by all means would suffer from the injury of the Shu of fire wall, although the function isn't too big, but can give° their views to completely cover.
Put fire wall Shu after, I immediately from the centipede gold just of body up leaped but descended, fell Yan cloud eight rode to hurtle come of direction of another part, and still back good certain distance, although say centipede gold just can take no cognizance a physics attack, but don't represent it can't be subjected to an attack, in Yan cloud eight ride of assault under, although the centipede gold just couldn't suffer from injury, if I continue in the centipede gold just the words on the body, that my affirmation will be subjected to harmful.
'嘚嘚 ~~'Ma Bu Sheng is more and more big, :}.The strategic area arrive, while I also worked well the preparation of combat, as long as Yan cloud eight ride quilt centipede gold just to block down after, my attack will immediately display out, however at this time the weapon in the my hand not is purple Long Jian, also not is a sorcery Zhang, but blue Long Qiang, because this time with Yan cloud eight ride of combat, although saying didn't limit to use system technical ability,I want to win them to can not completely beat with the sorcery, either, otherwise since win, their heart to the point settle how much will some combats that defy, after all make use of technical ability within game, and true of a real strenght is still some margins of, be like some players, reality medium just a very common person, in the game he can become a superior of superior class.
"Kill!!"Is a burst of to shout to kill a voice to spread, I know Yan cloud eight ride to kill.
'When when when~~~'in succession bump a shot voice almost to ring out at the same time, the close behind centipede gold just unexpectedly was bumped even swept to back back, make I have to Gao Gao Yue since, averted from a centipede gold to just bump shot, however equally and strongly collide with the anti- earthquake dint of dint creation to also let Yan cloud eight ride not pleasurable, 8 people are dismounted by the together together anti- earthquake, and everybody was subjected to different wound, however these harm, want ~only unlikely life, want ~only a short while time, their a few affirmation give birth to Long Huo Hu to get up again, and I also have no to immediately hurtle to kill up at this time, but is waiting their 8 peoples to all stand up behind again start acting.
"Hey Hey."Looking at Yan cloud eight ride a since the ground climbed, I don't wait they to resume as well and directly rushed toward past, blue Long Qiang in the hand toward an among those keep stabbing pass by.
'When!'I of this bottom the attack not and at last make a surprise attack an attack, because that Yan cloud eight ride and have enough time and respond,cheap beats by dre, blue Long Qiang in the my hand is been another on give°ing the gun a space and blocking down by the flank, and my target for attackstoning also starts an attack to me at the same time and force I have to the Shan body avoid and let, then quickly take out a gun time and sweep, but at this time, other several ride and also immediately hurtle and kill and come over, I immediately face eight and ride a simultaneous attack.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chaotic winds and clouds war signal Ran doesn't extinguish chapter 463 continuously(four)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:24:55 chapter word numbers:3500

And Yan cloud eight ride of combat and is different with the combat of blood dragon,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, with blood dragon that is the man-to-man combat, although the real strenght of the blood dragon obviously compares Yan cloud eight ride to want a strong many, I still have cure of success, can face the attack of eight person with not weak real strenghts now,I seem to be to have some to fluster, and the wound of left hand didn't°yet be good, can lean against a hand to cope with, if I don't use sorcery again, perhaps I will lose very miserably.
"Fireball Shu!"Although the attack of fireball Shu for Yan cloud eight ride to say, canning say can not also break that set of defense that rides AN of their body, however a great deal of fireball Shu can availably impede their attack, let the opportunity that I can pause for breath.
"The fire works properly to protect a body!Fire sea Shu!"After canning pause for breath, I immediately and first to I add protect body sorcery, then just continue use fire sea the Shu attackstone, fire sea behind, blue Long Qiang in the my hand also starts producing result and continuously stab shot Yan cloud eight ride, my attack not with Yan cloud eight ride medium whichever do to excessively entwine, each time attack all immediately take back after one shot, ignore whether in the clout, anyway don't entwine my opportunity for them, the sorcery fireball on the hand Shu has never stopped as well at the same time.
I suddenly display sorcery, let Yan cloud eight ride a few momentary reactions not to come over, unexpectedly at moment be been anti- to inhibit to return to by me, be beaten by me some fluster, but I know that this am also only momentary, after waiting them to resume to come over, I will face larger oppression stroke, so I decide to tend this opportunity to polish off them 12, anyway this is the game, at most also just make them drop a grade.
"Return to breeze defoliation to sweep!"I quickly toward Yan cloud of the front eight rode to connect to stab several guns, Yan cloud eight ride medium two ride to force to back, a close behind time sweeps shot to fly a to ride, then blue Long Qiang in the hand sell to fly, toward after death of three ride failed past.
"The fire is burning to explode!"Just blue Long Qiang sold not that the my hand didn't grasp steady, but what I intentionally hit, canned availably obstruct like this I after death three ride the attack to me,Beats By Dre In Ear, there is no weapon on hand at the same time, I immediately sent out a to recruit fire toward the ground burning explode, the target is the remaining two ride.The attack that the ground that the fire is burning to explode to must be to use a palm to directly clap shot just can send out can not send out through a weapon, so I can throw blue Long Qiang of first to launch an attack again, if my left hand didn't get hurt, I also need not throw blue Long Qiang of and then can directly launch fire burning explode to attackstone.
'Bang!'That Yan cloud eight ride medium two ride have never thought my sorcery attack will suddenly rush out from the underground, drive beat just wear, among them a ride be really connected to in the clout, fire burning explode although the strong attack dint didn't can defendoof very high knight's shot to kill,also fly his shot, fell Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论