2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com an appearance that

BE who?"The color dress didn't manage me, but stared at the useful bed sheet wraps of the temple this month Ji.
"The temple this month Ji, Japanese woman."I am some to embarrassedly touch touch my own nose, old liked to touch the other people's nose before, especially the bamboo son orchid son they were four, can can touch oneself's ground just now.
"Japanese woman?Do you like her?"Color dress full face the wrath ground looking at me and seem still really feel jealous, and the vinegar exerts not small.
"Have no, she does a month female achievement, than your Xuan female achievement stronger on raising, she gets to China this time, is in order to control one person of helping, serve for Japanese, but home ground the old headman make me come out first grasp she."I hurriedly shake head and stand together to engrave to explain.
"Hum, thou grandpa why must you make moves?Can not call other people?Still have, and her clothes?"If the color dress full face doesn't believe me, really, who call I before task at enmity with she speaks clear, want to explain to also be getting more difficult now.
"This ……" I don't know how explain well, can grasp own hair and back and forth looking at color dress and the temple this month Ji.
"Hum!"The color dress is cold to hum a , suddenly make moves, toward temple the Ji grasp to go in this month, while the temple this month Ji be also frightenned body not from ground backward Yang, a pair of beautiful legs and top half also at after Yang of to exposed out.
The color dress suddenly makes moves, I didn't obstruct, 1 was to don't think, the another is a color dress basically have never appeared to kill, should can't kill the temple this month Ji of, at most also just malicious beat, so I am simply be don't see, once turned round to go, can be begun by color dress.
However, the color dress also just does appearance, the hand hasn't grasped a temple this month Ji, accepted to return to, again cold hum a , way:"Does this kind of woman also want?"
"Ha ha, wife, you don't take care of her, we return to, wife, you also really didn't go home for a long time, I accompany you home and see not very good."I embarrassedly smiled to smile, pulling the color dress would walk toward outside, again foolish next go, only afraid the color dress will really become angry.
"Do not go, do you say that you want her how to do,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com?"The color dress didn't walk, anti- come to a stop, point at a temple of this month Ji.
"H'm, like with you, you how like how?"I can helplessly will kill big power to hand over to color dress to the temple this month Ji's livinging, for her life and death I still really don't think greatly of, after all she is a Japanese.
"That good, I dislike her, I want to pull out her fingernail of light and toe nail, again pare off to spend her face."Color dress says for an appearance that wants to begin, and that temple the Ji hear after the words of color dress, also is not accepted a leg by ground in this month
, The hands also hid fingernail and nervously looking at me, the temple died in this month and pour afraid rise be pulled out light nail.
"Go, as long as you like and want to do to go everything."My stand stand hand, an appearance of doesn't matter, although I just did the matter of finishing the men and women with her, that was to have no feelings at, so I also the nothing important didn't give up of, just so one big beauty so be ruined, how much some regrettable.
"Do you really give up?"The color dress still keeps hasing some not to believe that the ground looking at me.
"Certainly,cheap beats by dre, we grasp her back, original just wanted to break her month female achievement, moreover from the intelligence report that she gets sky and temple in just."Immediately after I have to speak one by one the process of the affair heel color dress clearly, include me the suspecting of Ji is to the this month of temple and certainly include with temple the Ji does the process of that matter in this month, this kind of affair also has no necessity mental reservation.
"Is what you said all true?"After finishing listenning to my explanation, color dress' facial expression also like a lot of, there is already no previous wrath.
"H'm."I understood to put out strength a location to nod, the bamboo son chrysanthemum son of flank also followed to order to nod.
"That good, that you hand over to me her, I have way to let her to tell the truth."The color dress points at the temple this month Ji on the car again.
"You want to chase how is she?"I still really have some to worry color dress will fingernail and toe nails of temple this month Ji all to pull out, words like that, also rather direct kills she calculate, pulling out the toe nail fingernail isn't what ordinary people can bear with.
"You don't worry, I can't chase she how, as long as she says that the ground is the truth.That she will be intact the ground having no Sun return to you, and I also has no objection to her heel at you nearby, but she if saying is panic, that I pull out light her nail, then slowly pull out her skin down and let her confuse a person."The color dress says till the last and also peeped out a malicious color on the face, however only has a malicious color.But have no malicious strength, even part of temple the Ji all see in this month come out, see to color dress still really isn't suitable for to be a black face.
"Do you really have a way?"The color dress finally will chase the temple this month Ji how, I can't take care of, however if can really explore to know a temple in this month the words said by Ji are the words being really false, that pouring is a good matter.Can be a lot of most at least economical troublesome.
"Certainly, I miss her ground month female achievement is also a Mao female achievement of 1 kind, as long as BE, that easily many, any do Mao female achievement of person, all have a little bit fatal one."Wreathed in smiles the color dress ground looking at a temple this month Ji, see she whole body the chicken hair all got up.
" True?What a little bit fatal?"I curiously ask a way and all forgot the temple this month Ji also beside.
"This can not tell you, in case you then seduce an another woman."Color dress white my one eye, don't know is really Be not willing to tell me.Or don't tell me here.
"Like, we leave."I hug color dress to leave.As for the do a female achievement of person's ground is a little bit fatal, the color dress is willing to tell me of words.Nature will tell me, so I also no longer ask more.
"H'm, however you return to first by yourself, do I go home by myself, and still need to take up this woman?"The color dress ordered to nod.
"Why?I accompany you to return to, I also have a period of time have never seen father-in-law's mother-in-law's adult."Exactitude's saying,beats by dre cheap, I am to have never seen their few side, result give° their baby daughter to jump a claim.
"Do you really want to return to with me?If can Xuan and rhyme however 2 wait you in the villa?Don't you really see?"The appearance that color dress a ghost smiles looking at me.It is true words still a leave to let me also can not distinguish what she said words, those fix to do Mao a female achievement of woman.Return is really the genius of performance ah, unexpectedly some doubtful points all can not find it.
"Young master, the fine young lady and comfortable young ladies are indeed to come, now just in the villa, together come of still have the heavy little madam, doll the young lady, moreover purple feather, small money-mad, various Ge rain son they all came, however they severals are still on the road."The part ground chrysanthemum son immediately gave me the confirmation the words of color dress.
"E?Do they all run to do what?"I don't understand that the ground looking at chrysanthemum son.
"I invite them to come to play ground together, don't is all right?"The color dress didn't like a spirit ground time way, then toward car descend on beckoning with the hand, small Ya with small Wan immediately a jump but up, quickly arrive at the temple this month Ji nearby, will she is from the bed sheet in grasped out, with start to grasp flank the lichen take to wrap for her, then temple the Ji was lifted to get off in this month."Like, husband, you return to first, I didn't return to today, tomorrow come back again, probably tomorrow will have answer."The color dress is on my face order for a while, came one the fine Yan order the good-bye kiss of water sort.
"H'm, you don't also tired, not anyway hasty."Seeing color dress has to walk, I also not much stay, my heart has already flown villa, fine if the Xuan comes together with the comfortable rhyme however 2 people, that isn't that I can come to with them a Feng?Plus color dress and that temple again by that time the words of the Ji are better in this month, one dragon is four Fengs, but if the small Ya small Wan still has chrysanthemum son they severals also want to be together last of words, that I still what don't do well, otherwise affirmation will be sucked dry.
"You also quickly return to, don't keep them waiting hasty, also have, don't forget with them explain for a while."The color dress towards me to smile to smile, then jump big truck trunk and sat to ascend her sports car and directly drives to leave.
"Young master, we now how do?"Does the chrysanthemum son towards me to ask a way?
"Return to, certainly is return to."Looking at that sports car of big truck up of in great disorder, I not from ground again think of with temple Ji in this month on the car courageously and battle front Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论