2012年11月21日星期三

google and the Mojielie

Bear they felt like they left out ,and the Mojielien no common language ,silently chose a place to sit down .relationresultThe 831ST chapter ,replace ( on) , relationresultAt this time,Mojielien and Thunder Tiger they have sat in the den ,temporarily between ,but said nothing .
relationresultSilent long already,Mojielien will smile and said: my name is Mojielien ,here is the master ,I think you also have a good overview of their identity . , relationresultHuh ?????I called Thunder Tiger ,these are my friends .
Thunder Tiger just replied .relationresultMojielean not from one Leng ,brow wrinkled ,so the answer is too rough ,seem awkward ,he asks: so where are you from ?Blood on the city and for what ?Will always have what purpose ? , relationresultThunder Tigergenerally like smile ,replied : we are nothing more than ordinary passerby, just pass by this city ,it is here to rest your feet .
, relationresult,that good ,sworn . Mojielien secretly thought, but at least let Mojielien understand a little bit ,it is Thunder Tiger they are definitely not evil ,nor is the make .
relationresultBecause,if evil people, should be on the atmosphere here is exclusive,Facebook, but Mojielien is completely do not see Thunder Tiger they have any sense of exclusion ,but also seems to accept the appearance like .
Thunder Tiger actually what they are not evil people, the Mojielien will not be of much concern ,after all Mojielien on their own strength is very confident .relationresultThunder Tigerto see Mojielien didn also seems to be guessed Mojielien mind what to think ,and think :this guy is too cunning ,then follow you to play well .
relationresultThinkon this, Thunder Tiger intentionally said: master ,how suddenly do not speak ? , relationresultMo Jerry Don gawks,suddenly from the mind woke up ,and then the Thunder Tiger laughs: no, no ,I just want in my friends .
, relationresultFriend.The Thunder Tiger to the side ,while iron bear is more to understand ,feel good boring .relationresultYeah . Mojielien seems overtones in conversation ,and then deliberately asked : a few days ago I have a friend is gone ,but I find for a long time to find ,do not know if you have not seen my friend ? , relationresultThunder Tigerthey are certainly understand friction Jie Rinne said mean ,Thunder Tiger was very interested in the back of a smile: that your friend is what kind of ?I have a look we have never met .
, relationresultMojielieneyes naked, tight look like thunder tiger odd smile: huh ??????my friend but not see touched, that is not the average person can see, but my friend these days can be like the sun in your house moving ,I believe you should be able to see my friends .
, relationresultIt you that this friend is it right? Is he ? Thunder Tiger proudly like smile ,to swing, that ghost was faint just now .But the ghost seems to have become the general entities, it can be directly used as eyes and see .
relationresultMojieliensuddenly startled, did not think of Thunder Tiger was so directly will ghost to release out ,but the ghost of the change is too big .Whether the ghost surface or psychology is of great changes ,especially Mojielien can feel the spirit of his anger is heavy ,it is to let Mojielien dismay ,cnn.
relationresult,do not remember the slave me ? Ghost coldly said ,seemed to be included on Mojielien endless complaints .relationresultThis ??????what is this? Mo Jerry Don is completely shocked, and even feel a ghost exists,google, appears to be the spirit from his lifting of the contract .
relationresultMaster ,you see, believe this is it right? You want a friend ? Lei Huliang have fun ,laugh .relationresultMojielienstartled ,after all, or mood cultivation in place of the people ,not from the back tight look to Thunder Tiger ,uniform spirit ,strength is absolutely not in their own ,but Mojielien also fear like cold towards Thunder Tiger asked : who the hell are you ? , relationresultOh ,I saying ?We are just ordinary guests only, but also in the ghost does not appear in the US under the premise .
Thunder Tiger flat back ,everything seems to have been in the hands of the general control ,appear very calm .relationresultWhile ironbear them ,as some unrelated bystander ,a pair of be in the best of spirits like appearance ,the Thunder Tiger strength ,they are very confident .
relationresultMo Jerry Don was certainlyhear thunder tiger say ,heart bate ,but more angry or ghost ,coldly stare at the ghost ,sing: ghost ,why would you betray me ?Aren ? , relationresultDie? I have long since died once ,is reborn as a ghost ,early on in your hand, I think that you will die, because that for me ,it is a kind of extrication .
Ghost cold response to a sound ,do not know how many years accumulated grievances, seemed to be to a vent out general ,is completely without leaving Mojielien face .relationresult,that all these years I didn thin ?Without me, you can reach the realm of spirits ? Mojielien coldly replied .
relationresultHuh ??????ghosts ?Too funny ,even when I reached the ghost realm ,not only is your puppet ,just can control ,can be as I made a mistake when torture me . The ghost is almost a sigh of relief as to all the anger should at once to the thorough vent out .
relationresultMo Jerry Donstupefied at a draught ,even to speak ,and Thunder Tiger they also do not want to speak, after all, this is the ghost and Mo Jerry Don enmities .relationresultGhostsee Mojie lean not language, has aroused resentment of his heart ,continue to Mojielien anger and shouted: you are now to be I ,that also is only good for you under the premise of .
What about before ,began to force me to sign the unequal contract ,every day is a painful torment me, then you have not thought about these .I want you dead ,even perish together with you or not, but I just want to dare not think so ,you can feel ,every time the bear your pain tortured mercilessly ,these years ,enough ,although a start without you, maybe I will be the same . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论