2012年11月14日星期三

Artist Series ne not also die for

Pottery Fan Weng of.Good.Male Sun Xiong, Qin Xiong, doesn't know that you are here so for several years, in addition to chain iron, also know other things?"
"Childe, you ask, we know all to say."
"Today, I also gave you the brothers to say clearly, I ain't a common business person.My identity is very and special, now, I can not tell you, either, and the waiter of outside doesn't know as well.So, in addition to earning money my business, have to also have a farsighted plan.I get here, in addition to purchasing weapon, also want to establish own herding Ma Chang.To know the war of hinterland is multifarious now, fighting the demand of horse will be very big.Do you know the affair of this aspect?"
Male Sun Hong and Qin Yongs say towards seeing one eye, male Sun Hong:"The childe trusts, your identity, this isn't our inquisitive affair.We are your persons, you need what, as long as we do to get of, though order.Other affairs, you are needless to say and we.As for keep aspect horse, our still true someone is a Na Er Kang.He is a good hand that keeps a horse."
", " I urgently ask:"He behaves how?How is relationship with you?"
Male Sun Hong Dao:"The Na Er Kang is a The Huns person.But his mother is Hahn people, also rob to come.His father is a The Huns warrior, at his small of Hou, fight to die.His mother takes him to live very difficultly and have already done not also die for several years.Afterwards, he is for a The Huns prince ascend Ma Guan.Very backlog some experiences that keep a horse.That prince after dying in the internal rebellion, he leaves steppe and all the way wanders about here, is employed to exclusively keep a horse, run goods.Although he isn't a slave, Be just a waiter, can also be as just about as slave.He behave good righteousness, is a generous man.I suffer torture each time, all is that he silently buys a medicine for me.Last time and this time, I escape with younger brother of the horse is him to ours.So, we are also life and death brotherses."
Is really that the sky help me also."Too good.Thus, you give me token of promise, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, I will go to the workshop out of the city and purchase a few slaves.When the time comes, I also employ Na Er Kang good.How?"
Male Sun Hong smiled:" The childe indeed as expected thinks of thoughtful.Need not what token of promise of, you when the time comes, call he middle-class family son, he is getting more understand."Once I listen to, how be like the name of eunuch, endured along while, finally smiled out.They 2 looking at me, one doesn't understand.I also not explanation, hurriedly make them take a rest.
The affair was really too smooth.On the second day, Sung row then smiled happily ground to see me:"Childe, smooth.What to take care of is a fresh vulgar kinglet Ye, really a corrupt official here.I just gave him some jewelry, he started readily promising and say what we hereafter work feeling here, convenience of very of the words of type.Wait I to finish saying the childe's meaning, he happily wants right away with small Be getting more very intimate.Today, we can go to workshop.Still have, he seeks to come to city to defend, almost is orderany him to give° that ground us."
I smiled:"You still should defend some expenseses that show filial obedience, give to order a funeral at least and more for city."Sung row says with smile:"Is small understand, so, Wang Ye Fu, I invite city to keep adult from having a meal right away and also sent tenth, a piece jewelry, and a piece of gold.The city defends satisfied.Connecting says that our goods' passing in and out all of city gates is mere trifles.Also say, monthly city's defending will detain some goods of dishonest traders, we can eat into with low price."
"Admire, Sung row, I discover that you are really with talent ah, so will flatter.Like this like, hereafter our ranch make you flatter like, I feel those horse cleverness of no ones, affirmation ascend you be of.""Childe, you opened my fun.To know all of this are what you teaches.Say again, the horses are all more intelligent than these people."
Hope Sung row one face injustice, my cachinnation gets up:"Like, be really play trick with you.However, I say Sung row ah, can do these affairs here, hereafter go home, can not do like this.Also this kind of way of doing can at thus of stupid the in front use, otherwise, meet a pure just incorrupt good officer, will want your life sooner or later."Sung row promise promise but back.
The matter should not be late, I take to begin down the clerk in the city right away.This ownerless slave and the businesses of industry are all made decision by here.See, Wang Ye's hello is very good enough.We just explained purpose, someone does to like the whole procedures for us right away.Workshop and that ground of low-cost desperately, I was used two golds to buy down.Certainly, workshop in addition to I want of five people, the rest is all Wang Ye.
Doing good hand is continuous, I took 15 waiters to arrive at the workshop out of the city.Make me surprised BE, in addition to all slaves and waiter, those seven hatchet men unexpectedly also at.The arrival that looking at us, one among those persons' bewitching smile wrote to face to come up:"Excuse me, this childe, you but come to take over here?"I nod.He immediately after says:"This, we are the guards here.Now here is your , we also acquaint with everything here, you see, and we would like to stay to help."
I say with smile:"Say so, I am thanking you.See, you are also a Hahn people.Trust, I will leave yours."Now that you seek dead by yourselves, can not blame me.Sung row looking at the facial expression on my faces, also understand.I immediately after say:"Since so, that bothers you to seek this several individuals to me, I want to take today."I chase the beam guitars, and those two bastards lists pass to him.Oneself asks again:"Who is a Na Er Kang?"
This guy smiles to gather together to come up:"The childe trusts, I make them come over right away.Hey, the this Na Er Kang isn't a good thing, unexpectedly dare to personally put a slave to escape.According to the rules here, he and these slave together offense.We have already jailed him, wait new host's treatment."I one Leng:"Since so, you take me to see this bold guy."

Chapter 17 returns with a full load


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 17 return with a full load
Follow him, we arrive at inside a house in the workshop.See to is a Xing building here, the all of inside is some to execute criminal to use thing, likes and dislikes heart.Sees is a 20 come year old of the strong small be in the center mourned in the house, the person is to hang the empty, the sweat bead of big drops down from the face, obviously painful.The voice heard open the door, he raises head and coldly looking at us.
I am wrinkly next eyebrows:"Not is to say, is he a free man?Can you also literally use Xing to him?"
Get our comer to lower the head to say with smile:"Originally he is a free man, however, the rules here puts the person of running the slave, oneself will become a slave, so, he is just a slave now, you are his host and literally how handle to all go."The Na Er Kang Pei he 1:"Henchman, shameless rascal."
This person is great anger, come forward an one step, and then thought of what, hurriedly backed back to hope me:"Childe, this guy should well eat a whip son for him, would be honest."
I a smile:"See, you understand these very much.However, I still occupy, this Na Er Kang, I bring back city whereabouts to place.As for you, walk everywhere with this servant of mine here, you take them to acquaint with circumferential environment well.Come, this Na Er the Kang bring back a city inside for me."Sung row promises, life they put down the Na Er Kang, tie up and follow me to walk.
The Na Er Kang sees the appearance being badly also tossed about by these people, having no energy to struggle, canning be pushed by they to walk out.I call Sung row:"Sung row, we the as early as Yan state seem dry lead some affairs,Artist Series, you should understand.These two slaves with you together acquaint with environment good.In my eyes, your 12 people acquaints with here, should be enough.I and they 3 took these three slaves to return to city.Wait you to come back to hand over to differ."
Sung row smiles:"Do not need a childe to remind, we definitely have the environment here acquainted with."He smiled to receive those seven people to go to.
I am also lazy to manage Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论