2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dr dre pro he is true of such

Self-contained words, but see his double the eye peep out while staring at a silver ticket of my hand of greedy air, I am in the heart this country Jiu the Ye thoroughly saw low.
Account Anne's(1)

See Li Gao, in my heart a mind but sudden flash across, oneself why not borrows this Lee high, pull down Gao Gong.The idea is certain, under the heart of twitchy also went to a lot.
"Country Jiu Ye, at under hear, someone ……do some people have hostile opinion to the emperor nowadays?"I am past to make a falter I of appearance, pack a desire speech again of appearance.
Just received a silver ticket from me, just happy must match Li Gao of the Long mouth don't hear me of words, immediately a surprised, hurriedly cross-examine a way:"Exactly who say?"
"Country Jiu Ye, that person is who, little people also not say, because that Human body occupy Gao Wei, if make him know this words are what mean persons reveal.Perhaps ……"
"You have words to actually say and have me to cover you, also have who how dare you."The words that hear me, what Li Gao swore says.
But to Li Gao's words, canning have several cents can believe, I still have a number by myself.If he is true of such as what oneself says so,beats by dr dre pro, and then how can degenerate to arrive here to tell fortune to measure a word.
"Country Jiu Ye, hear made last time the Fei Fei was satisfied 《 female Jian 》was his at the back to direct."I intentionally set up for to pay no attention to say and say that contains heart, the hearer has intention to.
Listen to me thus on saying, Li Gao has already known I am dark what to point is who, after all the purple cloud Xuan printed more copies 《female Jian 》 affair to make very greatly last time and connected the queen mothers in the temple all shocked.And all of many speech officers of six section galleries are Gao Gong's factions of, this is also a secret that is public to all know, I the this time words thus and directly pointed to Gao Gong, Li Gao certainly knew who what I pointed is.
But in my heart but is jittery, don't know that Li Gao is such to me as to have what kind of reaction.
"The owner of the enemy, you of words, we all record in mind, you trust like, we will the opportunity to seek tell us younger sister Jia's son of."Is like nowadays to queen mother Lee of power and influence Qing sky this of form of address, want to come to be also Li Gao's this two Leng sons.
"Think country Jiu Ye you are this big Ming Dynasty a first emperor close, at agreeable sky of you if the Duo stamps foot, the half capital cities all want to sway three to sway, if little people what is up of words, also want country Jiu Ye you looked after more."I flatter a way.
The words finished listenning to me, Li Gao says very enjoyablely:"Is all oneself brothers, say what those do.Speak of, we this first emperor close, sometimes still not equal to you, all outside say enemy the owner has 1,000,002 silvers, but sees us, open country Jiu Ye, money going out to play all has no, if not that enemy the sufficient meaning of owner, we still don't know to want in etc. here how long.
"Country Jiu Ye, you these are the words yonder, can know country Jiu Ye is the little people's luck.However listen to the meaning of the Ye of country Jiu, you is at etc. here person?"Listen to the words of finishing Li Gao, I know he not only tell fortune to measure a word just here, perhaps still is different from of what affair.
"This ……" Li Gao after hearing my words peeped out a regrets color on the face, seeing to him felt penitence to own bad break.This person who make me wait for to Li Gao more produced curious, see Li Gao now such of circumstances, come here perhaps and the affair of this pepperystomach-ache Su's wood take off a switch not to fasten, just don't know that he is what oneself wants come, still was subjected to what person of direct, it is that he is exactly waiting what person to make me strange more.
The desire captures past Zong, I intentionally did the appearance of one vice- big degree, "if country Jiu Ye you are inconvenient to say, that even if."But the but again intentionally packed on the face a facial expression of disappointment.
"Enemy brothers, you are to don't know, if this was known by the outsider, wanted to behead."Have one silk on Li Gao Lian seldom dignified say, this makes the origin have already become accustomed to hippies smiling face of his I immediately feel settle a dispute feeling of not general.
"That even if, I don't want to die, my house includes beautiful Juan pretty wife, there are also ten thousand Guan patrimonies, also want to live last 180 yearses again."I see the appearance of Li Gao's modesty, to this he at the person's identity for waiting also estimate to touch a 12th, , see him thus of mysterious, bearer or is a courtly chief culprit, or is the person in the temple.
Is a country Jiu Ye, he and the chief culprit is not likely to have what hand over to gather, that leave of is in the temple of person.Now has three people to make Li Gao such in the imperial palace of frightened, queen mother Chen and Li Gao have no of relation, ten thousand Li emperors are just still young, the answer seems ready to come out, he is waiting queen mother Lee and see appearance mostly for crying about the affair of monthly salary silver to queen mother Lee.
Some kind of deliberations, my heart descend finally clear, but don't open mouth to order to break as well.
Li Gao suddenly starts to walk to doorway, open door, am I one Zheng, think that Li Gao wants to leave.But don't thought of Li Gao stretches out a head after opening the door and tooks a look to the both sides, may be to don't see a person, satisfaction of close door, again thus some kind of inspected a window.At make sure true no one is on all sides after, Li Gao just sits back again.
"Old younger brother, queen mother the day after tomorrow wants to come to this to redeem a vow pledged and also sought a kid, hear is mount the throne at the emperor of that day of seek come of, is the emperor's substitute, want to join monastery the day after tomorrow here."Li Gao light tone of say in my ear.
See still know to some affairs of officialdom to Li Gao of clear of, just had no to be afraid of, but on making reference to the affair in the temple, thus of very careful.
The just really saying this time isn't intentional, hearer have intention to.Li Gao tells me this, nothing but because the silver that just accepted me told me this affair, just is a country Jiu toward my allusion I Ye, well-informed.
"Country Jiu Ye, don't know little people can a see the Feng Wei of queen mother?"I sound out to ask a way.
"This is absolutely impossible, if be known, younger sister's son is absolutely can't Rao lead mine."After listenning to my words, Li Gao shakes head a resolute brush-off way.
See appearance, I know that the affair that I wants to see queen mother Lee is perhaps steeping soup, but faces this such best chance I how to helplessly looking at it to slip away again.To know this if got appreciating of queen mother, oneself's leaving big enemy must report only several Yaos of step, so I can't give up.
"Country Jiu Ye, the little people really has no other intentions.Ah!"I heavily sighed an one breath.
Indeed as expected, Li Gao was aroused curiosity by me.
"Do not know why you sigh?"
"Little people originally is a bookmen, since childhood with restored nation for oneself to allow, so assiduous persued poem of book, wanted learn have behind requited effect imperial government.But have never thought, my father unfortunately and early dies, helpless descend a little people sub- paternal uncle industry, took the load of in home son.However many in the last yearses, I hasn't been forgetting for the imperial government effect, can see at present an open sky of dynasty, unexpectedly use pepperystomach-ache Su wood to pay the officials' monthly salary silver, if this being known will how treat the emperor nowadays."I an appearance for deploring greatly say, and I returned to lift out the affair of this pepperystomach-ache Su's wood.
The shape that sees Li Gao, the color on the face doesn't stop constant Huan, I know that my own words contained function.
Very long, Li Gao just speaks up, "so, this affair I am also unable to do lord, go home I and my dad's company measure for a while, again give you message of reply."
Listen to Li Gao's tone no longer so stiff in times before, has no the leeway that the company measures, I know that the affair this time has got the main lines, because of as I see it, Li Gao's old dad is also a country Zhang nowadays, is a more greedy guy.
Because in the Zhao rather the temple saw Li Gao, I also have no again in the Zhao rather the temple loiter how long, connect just as master also didn't see, directly returned to in home.And Li Gao also returned to his/her own in home when I leave, just while leaving agree on me is going to Li Fu visit.At in home a little bit ground to a stop for a while, again went to into a martial pure Hou mansion.
The east keeps an avenue east head with north, have a medicine Wang Miao, again whence and eastwards, would be 10000 dollars beard of martial pure official residence uncle's place together.Here should be eldest brother the house in the strict life time Fan, but fall from power in the strict Song quilt after mutually seizing entire family belongs, this house hads to confiscated Chong to produce for Mr., is afterwards celebrated emperor by the Long to bestow to his old father-in-law live.
Think of heart in have for several cents of sad, if not that eldest brother, oneself which ability Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论