2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro just struggled to a

:"Grieve you, cuckold for you!"
By this time suddenly spread the voice of crying of an infant in the bedroom, two female face top all is on changing, the week easily hums a way:"See you, fight a baby."A burst of concussion in my heart stood all of a sudden, way:"My kid?"
Week easy Pei a , way:"Pegging out Chu to order is my kid, didn't relate to with you.You pour to think beautifully, disappear for more than a yearses and come back and then want to be a ready-made old daddy!This kid isn't yours!"
I hurriedly way:"The week is easy, is that I Be getting wronger, don't so, I go in to see very not?"The week easily hums a way:"Which there is so cheap matter, I can the truth say with you, his daddy isn't you either!Don't you ever thinking is slanting."
In my heart one Zheng, the Luo ascended for a while, cold way:"Your meaning, this kid is ……"
Zhang Zhi Yun hopes we smiled for a while, way:"Good, the week is easy, you don't also old make fun of him, really want to be frightened to death him!"Then open a bedroom door, from in embraced a Qiang Bao infant, say with smile to me:"This is my kid of, does the week easily stir you!"
That kid in fact sleeps pretty familiarly, just a night Ti in the sleeping just, under the clapping of Zhang Zhi Yun's lane caress, for a while the dream go afresh, a small blush with shame rushes toward of the amiability is matchless.
My heart a loose, don't know as well to is happy or disappoint.Zhang Zhi Yun re- puts back the cradle to the kid and carefully closed bedroom door, come out and come and in a soft voice say with smile:"The week is easily his adopted mother.However I see her ah, still like this kid by myself than me, painful must not go!"
I am foolish several second, for a while inferior to however big Wu, toward a week easy way:"Was not you that to see me in the public cemetery?"Float to smile on the week easy face, but didn't talk, but the smiling face undoubtedly told me the answer.
"Good ah you, conspire elder brother Guan, they come to fool me."This for an instant, I have already had found a cause and effect, the nature is easily a week in the morning than I still first arrive public cemetery, far far see me, although my looks has already had a very big change, such a to her come to say to my matchless and familiar persons, nature is a hope namely know.
The week easily hums a way:"Who make you cause me to wait so long, the person doesn't know dead as well which go to, don't annoy you to annoy who, particularly is still be my noodles give Anne young green send a flower, once walked to also incredibly see from my in front if don't see.Almost have never give°ed me to grieve.Hum, you and she is what relate to?"
I am slightly some embarrassed, way:"None of persons at, also feel jealous!"At this time the disease Shan in my brain, of a track:"I thought of, your cars stopped in my car neighborhood is be not?No wonder that I see two cars with a sky shadow creation sign.Is a be first driven away by elder brother Guan.1 but stopped over for a long time.You always on that car?"
The week easily and finally smiles diligent tunnel:"When saying you were stupid you ratio who all intelligent, say your cleverness you ratio who all stupid.You see you ah, waited in the cold breeze for two hours like a simpleton, I waited to have to walk first, you incredibly didn't good good attention for a while I."
My Hey lost to smile 1 and saw the bearer has already concerned about in the heart under, really neglect a lot of details.Changed peacetime with my current observation dint, this kind of matter early should had been already noticed.Why while seeing me, the some felling of Chiu Shao officer also has no, I return to be regarded as a very familiar net with him.Under the normal circumstance,beats by dre pro, he should ast least have a little a familiar looking felling and see several more eyes me just right.But far from that the felling that sees a complete stranger.
My dynasty they make track for go to of, in fact although the distance is far, they anyway should are able to hear of, their incredibly some felling also have no, two people all lost sense of hearing general.Now is wanted, certainly to not make me catch up, cross-examine at me embarrassed with rightness.After all although 2 people easily direct in the week under allied put together to intimidate me.But the Shao officer of Chiu also is regarded as with me old know, be directly cross-examined by me under, unavoidably will peep out flaw.
I even can shut worthy of a look clearly the recollection rise that license plate of the car and the noodles of the driver to permit.But it happened that don't consider why the car for copying in the sky why will stop so long over there.That driver waits appearance with helpless look, obviously want to remind me:Hey!Is your wife on the car!
I am really enough stupid of, Shao officer of Chiu what they say is easy week a person to get a kid to still need to try very hard to a work to earn milk powder money.Zhang Zhi Yun says of but is her husband very good to her.This kind of before or after the parlance of the complete inconformity, I all incredibly really.
Just in a twinkling, my ability to make judgment has already completely resumed, everything of all of everythings is thus clear in meaning, but at occurrence of that meeting, oneself is completely dizzy, feels that the world has been already fallen to sink.
I am long to sigh tone, slowly way:"My returning is really very stupid, Hey, what waited for two hours!"While saying this words I also heart in also a little bit feel suspicious, seem in the week easy in front, own felling is always dull.I don't know this kind of muff because I to her remember fondly and grievously sorry to, is still a love, always all make people weak and stupid.
The week easily and finally had a little son to love and pulled to pull my dress Cape, soft-voiced way:"In fact I ain't good either, although the spirit that livings you, see you in the bise stand so long, I should also get off to see you just right."
Zhang Zhi Yun once the ground shrink a shoulder and shake head to say with smile:"Can not stand, the chicken skin pimples all got up.I must hustle along Shan.Keep on seeing again, I even overnight rice also vomits."Say to go from the kid whom the son slips away to return to bedroom to nurse her of.
Week easily waits her go in, just the sudden Qiao face is suffused with red, lightly say with smile:"You are still lovely, ifing not that seeing you is so sad, can't I just forgive you!"
Is a burst of touched in my heart, light tone way:"You know that I will come to this, so come to this to wait me is be not?"The week is easy H'm 1, shut to worthy of a look, on head the better arm that leans on me, mumbling way:"You if even also forgot here, I still have again what necessity again wait you?"
I am tightly a to enter her Lan bosom, kiss her cheeks and red lips.The week easily melts at my hot kiss in, report it with the warm reaction, a long time just struggled to a little bit leave me and hoped bedroom one eye, way:"Zhi cloud at in, don't so!"I on smiling, Xi Xi's way:"Trust, she can't bother ours!Otherwise I record to hate her to help you to fool me together forever."
The week is easy of spring up all of a sudden, the Xi laughs merrily a way:"You die!"
Tell in the week easy low voice in, I finally understood her this matter that take place for long time, originally after easily going home week, the mood hasn't been good, stuffy don't go out in the home all day long, person in the home sees she come out so long, so gloomily return to again, think she what happened, all really worries her.Then think a way to introduce object for her, want to make her marry.The week easily doesn't bear it vexed.How many times explain useless under, a burst of angry, then and a few donkey friends go to the big northwest pain pain quickly played for several months, this was also me don't can contact the last reason with her for that period of time.Because she doesn't want to make person in the home vexed she urge her to return to, the cellular phones are all simply to be getting more useless.
Until one year ago, the week easily thinks has been near for fixing a time of a year, finally waits not to arrive me to seek her, long for under, then want to disregard back to seek me, which afraid see an eye also good.At the right moment Zhang Zhi Yun of close friend in her Gui also prepares to E City to seek a work, 2 people are since then concomitant.Unexpectatively and unexpectedly wipe a shoulder but lead with me, she comes of time, at the right moment I left E City to go to Thailand.
Zhang Zhi Yun is also an its person of misery, newly married soon of the husband run into a traffic accident, but Zhang Zhi Yun insists on to bear kid to come from F keep greatly, the week easily feels pity on her and wish her to get a kid a personal work is together also very difficult, then always live with her, look after a kid together by himself[herself].
Week easily just under the simple muckraker, have already known some of my affairs.While being just preparing patience to wait for me but spread Xiao a life time hero meet a sting in Thailand, is my among the missing news of main suspect.
By this time the black and white of E City two ones are confusion, Anne is young green difficult to express to fall to the ground but Wu, Xiao a life time hero's one vein be all cut in addition to.Worry in the week easy heart, really want to contact me, but on the other hand and basically don't allow Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论