2012年11月2日星期五

Cheap Beats By Dre 't me again anyway

Is very hard"the Qi color is good to say
"Hey Hey Hey~ that I Don't mention it~~" over joss-stick of Yan Ning says





The fourth gathers chapter 2(a)
Renew time:2008-11-512:02:32 chapter word numbers:3196

Dinner Hou, the Qi color is good to take us to arrive at another luxurious hall
Once"China Anne, that I first descend to forbid to make for you" Qi color anecdotes finish saying, pull my hand to put at hers ……….On the chest!!!This this this ………..Stimulated too much?Present persons all saw silly eye, however at this time from the Qi color good body up project seven colourful ray of lights surround our 2 people, at ray of light dissipation Hou, the Qi color is good to release my hand to ask a way:"Have a Shi Mo felling?"
"Oh~very soft ……….Not not not, feel very…………Good"I am red face to say(I the Hou be not washing hands)
"Feel good good………….."The Qi color is good to peep out a silk conspiracy to succeed smiling face, however just at"touched" of I don't see…………
"Good~ change the elder sister of Dai Xi now, want to make her collapsed and fainted first" Qi color is good to say
"Let Dai elder sister Xi is collapsed and fainted oh, that is still remarkable, see mine~~ answer!!"Once the over Yan Ning joss-stick words finish saying, by hand the knife chop down to go toward the Hou neck of Dai Xi, however the Hou plop is a , the Dai Xi is beaten to faint on the ground.
The "you see~~ good~~ I say that I can help up busy of" over Yan Ning joss-stick pride says
The Qi color was good at this time the Xi walking over to start to embrace Dai to check to say for a while:"You started to also weigh too much?The Dai Xi is a spirit, you interrupted her neck bone also, her true whole body paralyzed now…………."
"Shi Mo!!!"We call a way
"~~~Somebody else…………The somebody else just wants to help……………….."Over joss-stick of Yan Ning cried right away
Depend~~this guy is still really a dangerous person, with the Hou want to leave her to far order ……….Is too terrible…………
"China Anne calculated, didn't relate to, together cure good, take the Dai Xi to my room for me, I look for person" Qi color is good to toward me to say
"Good!!"I answer a way
I embrace Dai Xi to arrive at Qi color good room Hou and put Dai Xi slightly on her bed, the Qi color is good to toward me to say at this time:"You go out first, etc. Gao Ren will use to move to come over in a sudden, tomorrow morning can cure good Dai Xi, you need not strain, I call the Di 菈 take you to take a rest"
"Is all right…………"Finish saying Hou I followed Di 菈 to walk to go out
Is a night, I turn over to reply on the bed an over the night can not go into sleep, however my head and hand have a different felling, is all figure of Dai Xi in my brain, but my hand is that the Qi color is good…………..Of felling, I suddenly thought of a matter at this time and like this and at last derail?My goodness~~originally I am this kind of person, however wanting ~only me not to speak should the nobody know…………
Kou Kou Kou~a burst of knock on door a pair of of my pullout reality
The Di 菈 of "it is dawn, Mr. Hua, I wife and children the elder sister invite you to use breakfast together" outside in the door says
"Like, I arrive right away, thanks" I start the opposite door to outside say
"That I went first to call other guests" Di 菈 finishes saying Hou, hear the step voice that she leaves
I opened front door, the dazzling sunlight shone on of I can not open an eye, seeing to today is good weather, ha ha ha
The restaurant arriving at to have a meal yesterday, however the empty none person saw to pear Ying two of them haven't arrived as well, thoughted of to wait for a second and then can see Dai Xi, the in the mind feels very excited, however also thoughting of not to know that as Gao Ren will give me Shi Mo hard nut to crack, my mood is like to mourn 15 water pail sorts at this time of seven ascend eight times ………
"China eldest brother you arrive, still the male kid act quicker" pear Ying says
"~~ China eldest brother early ah~~" over joss-stick of Yan Ning has a drowsy look of say
"Ning joss-stick, you are a thief in the evening?Still is gaping"I smile to ask a way
"Do not don't have no ……….My lovely of, I have never run to exhibit room ……..."Over joss-stick of Yan Ning only to make it conspicuous of say
"Is three rise of really early ah!"The Qi color is good to outside walk to come in to say from the door at this time
"Early ah~Dai Xi?"I toward a Qi color good ask a way
"The elder sister of Dai Xi is washing face and combing hair, she says to get hurt the Hous didn't take a bath well and after a while was, we first" Qi color is good to say
"Qi color good elder sister, the elder sister of Dai Xi is completely good?"Over Yan Ning joss-stick caution of ask a way
"Do you dare to also say, you yesterday that Zhang can badly, harm me until before down just cure good she" Qi color is good to say
"You until before down just cure good she?Isn't that Gao Ren Zhi is good?"Li Ying doesn't understand of ask a way
"Ha ha ha~ I am that tall person ah" Qi color is good to say with smile
"Ah~~do you say Shi Mo?"Over Yan Ning joss-stick call way
"I didn't say that that tall person isn't me again, anyway the elder sister of Dai Xi cures like be not?"The Qi color is good to immediately after say
"That do you prepare to want me to do the matter of Shi Mo?"Asking of my caution
The "this~ wait Dai Xi elder sister's arriving is saying" Qi color good mysterious Xi Xi says
At this time of rise preparing of a kind of bad omen feeling in my heart, there is quite a kind of storm front ………
"China Anne and pear Ying, Ning joss-stick, everyone early ah, ashamed I was late~~" sees Dai Xi face wreathed in smiles of walked to come in
"~ The elder sister of Dai Xi, you can walk, excellent oh" over Yan Ning joss-stick excitement of call way
The Dai Xi looking at Ning joss-stick at this times, however the Hou is said with the novella tone:"Roar~yesterday almost drive you one Zhang to split dead, don't know like this again next time?"
"Knew …… the next time didn't dare ………" over Yan Ning the joss-stick is red face, the ashamed small voice says
"Dai elder sister Xi, feel different?"The pear Ying concern asks a way
"The of course not is similar, lose the Hou re- gets of felling particularly dissimilarity,Cheap Beats By Dre!"The Dai Xi says with smile
"Dai Xi, sees you have no a matter really and too like …… blare ……" I by hand wipe tears, touched of say
The Dai Xi walks to me to nearby sit down to say with smile:"I like you should be happy ah, simpleton, the big man can not cry!"
"I………….Pleased pole but Qi ah~~"I say
The Qi color is good to toward us to say at this time:"Good, everyone uses breakfast at once, because is too tired yesterday so I could not get up from lying position to do, this was the breakfast that the Di 菈 did"
I saw the meal on the table is western, fried egg?Ham?Bread?Is this the Earth?
The Qi color is good to see my facial expression Hou asking a way:"Is very unpalatable?"
I rush through morrow to say at this time:"Is not, but style and my nation of this breakfast look exactly alike and think of very much just"
The Qi color is good to happily say at this time:"Do you like?I can do to eat for you every day!"
"Like very much!The etc. waits ……….You just most was Hou one a Shi Mo?Is it all right to is saying once?"I toward a Qi color good ask a way
"Is that I can do to eat for you every day!"The Qi color is good to happily say
"This …….Sounding to have a little is very strange …….Feel to have a little …….." My brains a little bit disorders of say
"The elder sister of Dai Xi also arrived now, that I am saying my condition" Qi color is good to say
"You say ………."I have already worked well mental state to prepare to say at this time
"Listen to good~that be ……….Marry me ……….."The Qi color is good to happily say
Depend~~I guess is so, is isn't that the sky want red rain, a beauty's wanting to marry me this probability to lead low zero on one's own initiative will be also met by me and wait for a second to go out even if being split me by the thunder can't feel amaze…………
The Qi color is good to see my facial expression Hou asking a way:"Mo how?Want to renege?Aren't you afraid of forbiding of spirit to make?"
I settled to stop and think to immediately after say:"Canning tell me the forbiding of spirit first to make will take place the matter of Shi Mo ………"
"Good~I tell Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论