2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre o relatively Be opti

"
Zhuge Liang talks a way:"Why can not have a liking for him?Liu Yu Zhou isn't a general person, he has results to show for the main ability of the world.At present and slightly there is small Yang, however the that time carries non-arrival just."
I understand the luck non-arrival that he says to mean that Liu Biao didn't die, so is past consider in a short while just shake head a way:"Where do I still can not see clearly Liu Huang Shu's luck.Sir, the Yun son is talkative, I always feel that you really want a mountain, still is allowing all Cao adult and river the east Wu Hou's choice had better.Other persons all perhaps didn't achieve the luck of important event."
Zhuge Liang ha ha on smiling, don't respond to my words.Huang Yue Ying smiles to say to me:"The elder sister of the Yun, mutually male from have his viewpoint.This speaks of, not mutually male one person sees last adult Liu, connect a father also relatively Be optimistic about him!Some affairs, our woman doesn't understand, let him go to!"
My wry smile sighs:"Younger sister's words all made reference to here, I also no longer talked too much.Just, if Sir and month younger sister Ying listen to me an advise, I advise you careful treat this matter.Still have, really have to have what, you remember, the plum flower is small to reside is your refuge shelters forever, the Yun son waits respectfullly at any time."
Huang Yue Ying says with smile:"Have the Yun elder sister's this words, we aren't polite."
I sigh:"Sir, month younger sister Ying, you remember and really have what matter, though seek my elder brother to help, he can not fail to protect of you are peaceful.This really needs to talk about to judge the hour and size up the situation, his skill isn't bad."
Zhuge Liang tooks a look Huang Yue Ying and suddenly says with smile:"You trust, the skill of son cloud I really accepted, after, while relying on him, we are perhaps many."
I nod a way:"The Sir can think like this, the Yun son also trusted.My coming to this is also getting longer, the tomorrow then took leave."Zhuge Liang and Huang Yue Yings still need to request to stay, I say with smile:"I have never stayed in the outside so long, came out too to grow this time, don't return to again, they perhaps and really need to think that I had an accident.Sir, month younger sister Ying, you need Yun son of well, the Yun son remembered.I don't beg as well what, only wish can be a long-last friend with you."
Zhuge Liang smiled to say with smile:"Now that the miss say so, we also no longer request.While needing relax by taking stroll, though the miss comes.We want to listen to the miss play the piano, will also seek you.Such as miss talk, we do a long-last understanding friend better."
Leave Long in, I take to hope to add the disappointed complicated mental state returned to lately wild.Elder brother Yun sees one face exhausted medium of I got a fright, I don't wait he to ask out and said out this several months of affair for 15110 grounds and just slightly went Zhuge Liang's name.
Elder brother Yun listenned to happy, and interrogative:"Is like son, who is that person ?Unexpectedly make you give a lot of care thus?You is be not ……"
I am silent for a while, I all can not distinguish Chu by myself by himself[herself] to want to do what, have to way:"Elder brother, he has wife in the hall, I don't want to participate in his family to go."
Elder brother Yun is silent for a while, and then says with smile:"With you would like to!As long as you feel happy by yourself, how do all is can."
I promised 1 and spoke my purpose:"Elder brother, I told a lie to him and drew up own younger sister, Zhao Yun Er, to come out.I also told him that I still have an elder brother.Therefore, I want to bother the elder brother cover up 12 for me."Said the lies that I draw up a time of to elder brother Yun, then I looking at him with the expectant vision.
Elder brother Yun sighs:"You ah, for the sake of this person, you can really give a lot of care.How do you exactly intend to get along with him?If you really think with him together, also rather and now resume originally like.Have the individual shares your body for you up of responsibility, the elder brother will also trust a lot."
I lower the head a way:"I understand the elder brother's meaning and also know that you have been aring worrying me.Probably, I hereafter will do like this, but still don't go now.All of younger sister and their husband and wiveses are bosom friendses to hand over, there are no other viewpoints.Say again, just associated several times, I dided not think as well now and then consider a matter like this.Elder brother, help me, good?"
Elder brother Yun is helpless to shake head:"Calculate, your business I also can't, with you.That do you prepare to let how I help you?"
Hear elder brother Yun promise to help me, I just smiled:"Elder brother, easy.You first is in the home that I prepare a house, after, I may resume daughter's body and stay at home for several days.So, you want to first tell elder brother's wife to say that you have a younger sister is probably.Then, if someone comes to find out this person of Zhao Yun Er to you, you can press the story that I weave to reply.Good?"
Elder brother Yun's wry smile:"Own close younger sister incredibly still needs to draw up story to cope with other people, you ah!"
Arrange good lately wild here, I just return to Xiang sun.Unexpectedly, Zhuge Liang has already come back, Huang Yue Ying also let him come to Xiang sun together.Huang Yue Ying saw men's wear of I, don't peep out shocked expression, see, Zhuge Liang also chased such as this person's introduction of very full.I certainly need to set up for the appearance of exultation to receive 2 people well.Huang Yue Ying also really likes Cao blunt, toward me more to hand over a people's compliment"Zhao Yun's elder sister", say I blush.
I don't know that what the purpose that Zhuge Liang comes to Xiang sun this time is is probably true to hurtle heart of this pupil to the Cao, probably another to have for.Although I is curious,do not dare as well to excessively find out, face an intelligent person like this, my action is more little more good, anyway he didn't go lately wild, I can also temporarily let go of heart.Certainly, in the speech at ordinary times, I am all to several times advise his mountain one matter must pretty much the circumspect just go.He also smile to me and return me to return have no this viewpoint.I am also helpless, always not ability the truth actually say!
After Zhuge Liang took Huang Yue Ying to once see me, their husband and wife usually came here, came each time and all wanted to stay for several days.Zhuge Liang perseveringly teaches to the blunt Cao.The Cao hurtles originally cleverness skillful, also like Zhuge Liang, so, be last Zhuge Liang's small footman, even Zhuge Liang returns to the time in the Long, he also wants to follow behind.The small sweet mouth that the Cao hurtles is also severe, teacher Niang and teacher Niang ground, chase Huang Yue Ying call comfortable, love deeply him very much, not only at ordinary times really concern his living living, return did quite a few body clothes for him.Their harmonious relations make me happy desperately, I teach Cao again blunt how go to the knowledge of studying Zhuge Liang, such a is with all one's heart teaching knowledge, 1 are recognizing to hard and really learn, teacher and pupil 2 teaches and learns to match with very good, with as for Zhuge Liang occasionally participates in party in Shihlin and also take this satisfied pupil at nearby.
Looking at the harmonious relation of this teacher and pupil a pair, I suddenly feel, probably can tie down Zhuge Liang with this method, place let him have to work hard, not hasty mountain.But he usually at I am here, Liu has of two attend to, three attend to and then can not find him.Procrastinate time to our battalion to go down south, he could not see Liu Bei,cheap beats by dre, nature can't be Liu to have use, I can also attain to keep his purpose.Thought of to attain, I simultaneously signal hint Cao much blunter follow behind Zhuge Liang, make him live as far as possible in the Xiang of sun, part oneself don't stop into an outside to run, less and less on time in Xiang sun, so, Cao blunt almost is entrust to look after for Zhuge Liang husband and wife.I also say to Zhuge Liang very satisfiedly, you are the able ones are the busy ones.Zhuge Liang doesn't pay the way of doing of responsibility thus to me is also helpless.

Chapter 192 brings about extra complications(up)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 192 bring about extra complications
Since have the ability the generation I worry, I get away to do my business.A few month inside, I went to Tashan again inside, talked into a medicine material in autumn supply with everyone's Tribal chief, and then made a batch of Jings mineral, send to Luo sun.Isn't only such, these Tribal chiefs listen to me saying just to set up residence in the Luo sun, straightforwardly contributing numerous spices to me and saving my lot of money.I also generous commitment, hereafter definitely invite them to left for Luo sun to play.Hey, these people can be good friends with to make use of so much.
These spice in addition to I used, I still took out one part to Sun Ce and week Yu your home to send in the past, my plan is after going into a winter, if Zhuge Liang didn't change here, I go to river Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论