2012年11月15日星期四

google ul bashful light noi

 History Ya Dian nods:"It is quite good.True history friendship."
Ma Chao is suddenly realize:"Originally you are the daughter of history Ge.Early hear that your mother is clock's beauty at the Qiang, you should be like your mother very much.Ha ha, the Han Gong absolutely surprisingly history Ge still has an on the hoof daughter."
The history is graceful cold to hum 1:"He the surprisingly affair is and the rise.Although I can not kill him, killed his son first and also reckoned two of my younger brothers to report some enemy.General horse wasn't intentional to mutually meet yesterday morning, gave offense to you, also hoped your adult a great deal of, don't disputed again.I killed Han Lao Ze and also had no bad place to the general?"
Ma Chao Hei's Hey a smile:"The artistic skill of friendship miss is really quite good.See to you for revenging to also eat many bitternesses.Be like you so severe woman, this general is lifetime to also meet for the first time.In fact you yesterday morning should tell me, I from can make decision for you.You forgot, have I ever said to like you?"
History friendship some awkward and shily lower the head to say:"Ya Er doesn't know that the general can sincerely treat me.Say again, I once listenned to your legend as well, don't know that you are exactly ……"
Ma Chao does suddenly realize a form:"See, you yesterday is had heart to sound out me?"
The history friendship covered up to bottom and bit lips:"Originally doing not thought of will run into general.Because general once says to want Ya Er, but run into again, I …….What person is what I kill, give offense to general is also me.The elder sister is to be forced to help mine, ask general to pass them good?"
Ma Chao slowly sits at history graceful flank, lightly lift her face, lightly say with smile:"Does pass them?See, Ya Er doesn't hope that I pass you as well, BE?"
The history friendship sees eyes that Ma Chao take to smile in oneself's in front, on the face right away red cloud one, quickly shut eyes:"The general sincerely helped Ya Er, Ya Er would liked to requite favors, and begs general to harm us."
Ma Chao feels pity on a way:"I how willing to give up harm you?Do you know, my mother is also a Qiang person, I see your first eye, have once acquainted with of felling.From see your first side, your figure always the on the prowl don't go in front of me.Friendship, I like you, I want you."
The history is graceful to lightly turn round a head:"Is not the general afraid me to bring a disaster for you?I killed Han Yi, if Han Ze knew, how do you do?"
Ma Chao smiles to hug her into bosom:"What does this small matter calculate?Have me at, who can not hurt you, either."
I made toward Cang Lan and dollar an expression of eyes, they are two right away to walk outdoors.I then in a soft voice sigh tone and walk to Ma Chao's in front:"The general really likes a friendship younger sister, love her well.In the impregnable city, also only having you can protect her."
Ma Chao saw my one eye and changed direction the history friendship:"I like of person, who can not chase, either how is she.You go out, I want to get along with with Ya Er alone."
I hope the history friendship a smile:"Younger sister's exultation."
The history friendship blush with shame Tong Tong of, the awkward and shy location nods.Ma Chao looking at big joy, the Pie was full of toward our visions impatient.I also aware of self and hurriedly start to leave.It is mutually huge virtuous to certainly also really know, left a house with me at the same time.After death and ambiguously spread history graceful bashful light noise of shouting.

Chapter 201 a long distance tracks(is medium)


Arrive at outdoors, my dynasty's huge virtuous Shi Yi Li:"General seems tonight general horse having to stay overnight here.Are you to return to, is a night the interest still in the side room?Or, I seek mother Li ……"
Is huge virtuous to shake head:"I in the side room."He tightly walks several doorways that tread a hospital, to Ma Chao's close soldier's ways:"You return to small general of two notices, say general tonight the Xie was here."
I also order a dollar:"Uncle, you give° the dishes to go with wine huge general to send to side room to go to and take for this a few brotherses again some.The huge general feels at home and also is regarded as for the miss idea of congratulating in my house."
Two close soldiers being huge virtuous to roar with laughter district went to side room.Hope their figures, once my purse one's lips smile, the thing in the dishes to go with wine can also make them very good to"rest" tomorrow's noon.In a short while, the Cang Lan turned to come over behind from the house:"Lord son gets ready."
I order to head for hospital doorway to seat on the floor a positive big piece a few little soldiers of the Yi:"Small brothers, you have to eat well, drink like.Still have several altar wine here, oneself pours, don't be polite."
They all the title smiled to smile and meant to understand.I return to their 1 to smile:"Would your general perhaps not° until morrow noon get up, you use more point, not is being hungry."
The little soldiers all smiled, an among those blinked to fix attention on a way:"Ha ha, we are all understand, not polite."
I also smile and slowly walk to the being partial to of flank house.Change good attire, I sit in the house to slowly adjust interest I's body, quiet quiet wait for horary of passage.Two hours passed by, the sky was deeply also black, also had no any interest in yard.The door of my place slowly opens, history graceful voice:"Elder sister."
I stood:"Is sleeping past?"
"H'm, completely sleep past.I have already got ready, can walk?"
Slowly come out room, my title sees the sky:"About.Cang Lan."
The Cang Lan walked out from the blackness right away:"At."
"Act?"The voice of dollar also spreads from the blackness.
I am satisfied with head in the location:"Start.You make the person to the wagon up, I and friendship the miss come right away later on."
Everything all just orderly carry on, time of tiny bright the color of the sky, our wagon already impregnable city city gate.Think of the magnificent posture that the soldier who guard the door sees "general horse" to nod the appearance of admiring the waist, I blunt the Cang Lan kept smiling.But wagon inside, the history is just graceful for sleep of Ma Chao of a head of sweat lightly the Cha wipe a forehead of thin sweat, really have the groom the person's appearance.All the way the wagon disease runs and soon was the wood sub- Inn.The waiter that came out in early days saw the wagon coming over, quickly heel come up.At us leave the wood sub- Inn soon, another wagon is from the Inn in drive, to Chang-an the direction run fast but go to.
Impregnable city inside, Ma Dai is directing family to tidy up room in Ma Chao's abode, this is Ma Chao yesterday ordered to want to today come of such as the madam prepared of abode.See the color of the sky to arrive noon quickly, Ma Chao hasn't taken New appointee back, he smiles and the nearby close soldier make fun:"See, the general falls into gentle and soft village neighborhood and rises not to come."
That close soldier says with smile:"Afraid is new madam shy, Be not willing to get up!"
The voice that around coaxs to smile hasn't let up, see Ma Chao's close soldier hurtling to come in:"Small general, not like, the general had no,google."
Ma Dai takes to smile face momentary the reaction don't come over:"Is unbridled, what call general have no?Yi, you not is follow general?"
That close soldier cried quickly:"The general disappeared, you saw quickly, the huge general quickly and urgently died."
Ma Dai realized problem severity and quickly pulled a Ma Gen close soldier to run:"What is the row?General be not with new madam together?You how heel of?"
That close soldier pants noisily to run:"Yesterday general is with new madam together, can the sky had no action to arrive noon.The huge general discovers that the new madam's persons are all missing, just the detection occupies and intrude into once the house see, the shadow of human figures all had no.We rummaged the whole dance shops all, didn't also find out a person, also don't know how they are run."
Arrive at to dance workshop back yard, Ma Dai is worn by the dark face of huge virtuous faced into inside the house, 1 could accept the hole that one person passes to imitate a Buddha to open a big derision sort the ground put at him in the moment:"This is ……"
Huge virtuous malicious way:"Just discover of, in the Ta of back.They must be to take from here the general and no wonder that guarded a gate all not to know, this letter is what they stay.Small general, we now how do?"
Ma Dai once connects letter and tooked a look:"What?Send to return to natal home?Break wind, the open great commander soldier sends a wife to return to natal home, these people can really want out as well.Is this Gu fine to is where person?"
Huge virtuous time way:"Central plains.Concretely is where, don't know.Owner Lee who dances a workshop says they from medium original of, say to take a class here Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论