2012年11月1日星期四

Monster Beats yone if someone def

Raise right hand, say:"Concerning this time meeting of the discussion contents method Lu the south has been already known.Now I form Tai:I method Lu south, formally take an oath to the eldest brother here, wish to the whole life follow eldest brother, help him to achieve a big industry, till death not regrets!Why is the form this Tai?Has been been so many in the same storm-tossed boat roads, I experienced personal magic power of eldest brother and believed his behavior, I method Lu the south have confidence to him!I think that doing a seaman or a pirate is of no account, the importance is me method Lu the south can also follow behind eldest brother, with must go before ascending him of step!"
Owner in the bar warmly applauses.I also can not control feelings to start to clap a palm.Method Lu south eloquence good, behave many clever strategies, the qualifications is old in my fleet, very popular, prestige Gao, become my two handle knobs unclearly, he speaks of the words have very big influence naturally.But these aren't all key, the key is a method Lu the attitude of the south, warmly, keep white, give the Gu soldier battles now of I to biggest support!I feel be true his mama of brothers to have no white to do with him for these two years!
The attitude of method Lu south directly influenced one large numbers of people.Such as hot the Yan melt hard ice, the atmosphere warmly got up.
Let me have never thought in addition to add inside card firm Lai this a pair dead loyalty parties, after method Lu south after declare support of unexpectedly is rice Cairo,Monster Beats!Still keep being an eccentric tune, make fun of a way:"I don't like ocean, don't hope to do pirate or seaman, however I like money.As long as the eldest brother gives me a month to add 10 gold coin wages, I rice Cairo is same, do what can also!"Finished saying to raise right hand.Everyone knows peacetime slovenly in rice Cairo, but the ability is very strong, also have his/her own a set of viewpoint to the affair, never attach with, positive because of is so, his attitude supports by strong dint for me more!I can not help sighing a way:"The rice Cairo-important event isn't careless!"Requite him brilliant a smile:"Rice Cairo I add the month wages of 100 gold coins for you!"Rice Cairo is blunt me to stretch out thumb and return to way:"Is great!The eldest brother is seldom so generous, rice Cairo is very happy!"I only have wry smile, but brothers friendship, the whole exert in the middle of doing not talk!
Louis:"My life is what eldest brother saves, a text money doesn't want to sell to him!"
Anne Tony:"I am small unreasonable, but I also know eldest brother right, everyone more can't with wrong person!I heel eldest brother!"
Pan's Buddha:"My brain is more careless, go out could not mix human shape as well, still relatively have prospect with eldest brother, eat well to drink to eat so much well drink like."Is public Tony and Pan's Buddha smiling to scold Anne pretend ignorance, person who bends with the wind.
I but suddenly think of 2 people, gloomy way:"Is alas, if the Er mulberry is still virtuous with Lawrence at much good!"It is public silently.The card firm Lai suddenly calls a way:"Don't lift that rebel!My card ties a Lai incognizant person like that!"
I wreath eyes four attend to, ask him:"A dynasty is a brothers, one a life time brothers feeling, can you really forget that boy?"
Anne Tony foolishly way:"Can we also forgive him but he did rebel?"
Rice Cairo makes fun of a way:"Grasp he comes back malicious beat a bottom, beat he cries a dad to call Niang any further don't dare not over?"Is public to roar with laughter, but the in the mind also knows impossibly, not from disappointed.





A spool of big voyage ages II chapter 74 extend a meeting
Renew time:2009-4-314:48:01 chapter word numbers:2988

The meeting carried on a half, I suddenly thought of one matter:"Everyone and don't be so slippery, exactly do we want to do pirate?"
My under charge that creates a big noise a way for son:"The whole eldest brothers decide!We and eldest brother!"
This not is harm me?If the front road goes wrong, I make of decision, I am a historic convict, while they are just accomplices.My under charge how so thief?
Shake head to sigh, helpless I a hammer son settle a sound:"Like, everyone follows me to do pirate!The road of the front is perilous, the gold tooth can not promise you what, most at least promise that you popularly drink hot."
The under charge is a burst of to shout.
"Be want eldest brother to make decision, the decision of the eldest brother is astute!"
"Hereafter defeat in battle is also an eldest brother to die first.He is a chief criminal, we be just drive his accomplice under duress."
I turn over cold stare and sigh a way:"You always work hard badly, Be not willing to treat kindly my gold tooth."
Pirate Hilton king suddenly says:"Gold tooth boy, since you voluntarily join our pirate to go and go guild regulations, we these old pirates also have words to say."
I smile, generous way:"Want to make me recognize you to do eldest brother BE?Go, you are a pirate king certainly you are the biggest!"
"Not!We want to recognize you to be eldest brother, we also want to join!"The black beard moxa ascends to connect a way.
Is a burst of to rejoice with wild joy in my heart, ha ha, the black and red beard isn't ordinary people, speak words absolute heavy weight.Is strong to endure satisfied smile a modest way:"But my person's small speech is light, fear in the pirate is someone to defy!"
"Who dare to defy my egg yolk to knead out for him!"Sea devil king Fu Lang west the Si·The virtuous thunder gram also jumps out to join in the fun.
I intentionally and lightly sigh a way:"The Fu Lang west Si·Virtuous thunder gram, see your under charge horse rests of eyes, all soon spray fire."
The Fu Lang west Si·The virtuous thunder gram shouts loudly:"Ma Xiu rolls out for me!Do you defy a gold tooth?"
Ma Xiu raises head to answer a way:"Yes, I am to defy!Eldest brother you now ship than he many, just again is that we saved this kind of people, with what eldest brother you want he is up?I see eldest brother, you just should do eldest brother!"
The Fu Lang west Si·Virtuous thunder gram two words don't say that going up is a feet Chuai to pour Ma Xiu, shine on a head to shine on a face of fierce kick him.I experience the Fu Lang west Si· on the wholeVirtuous thunder gram fierce temper, Be hasing no life ground to kick Ma Xiu and scolding a way:"Mama's your ship is many, your person is many, you saved a somebody else, and I made you say!Dog day of you don't want as well, if the gold tooth doesn't lend me 2,000,000, now you which comer, which come of ship?Dare also say like this now, also have the face the position for robbing eldest brother!Your eldest brother again cow B, can have pirate Wang Hei Hong beard cow B, none of somebody elses contends for you come to contend for!"Kicked two feet again, pant noisily of way:"The eldest brother that I recognize you dare also not recognize and roll, Ma Xiu, I have no your younger brother like this!"
I advise a way:"Calculated the Fu Lang west Si·Virtuous thunder gram, Ma Xiu is also an one loyal!"
The Fu Lang west Si·The virtuous thunder gram kisses to open I pull his hand, Gao Jiao Dao:"Do not go, today my wanting to kick to die this not don't grow an eye!Today who want to dare to defy you, I don't knead out his egg yolk!"
I opened widely.Even always relate to with me recently black and red beards to all open widely.The Fu Lang west Si·The virtuous thunder gram performs to work harder thus, be really don't admire him not to go, he this, the long-standing enemy of gold tooth, shake a body a become unexpectedly become hug a gold tooth a parties of hasty vanguard, surprisingly surprisingly, current affairs true his mama Be difficult to anticipate!However the Fu Lang west Si·Virtuous thunder gram this really frightens many people all alone, he is all so malicious Ma Xiu to the love, clear is to tell everyone, if someone defies my leadership position, the first will with him this does one battle, immediately after still have to to ascend black and red beard two big bosses!
Ma Xiu's all over the face bleeds ground to sit on the ground, loudly way:"Eldest brother I acknowledged wrong!The later gold tooth is your eldest brother, you are still I eldest brother!"The Fu Lang west Si·The virtuous thunder gram satisfiedly humed 1:"Calculate your boy to change quickly, otherwise kick to die you!"The fierce Jing sweeps to see 1 turn:"Still have which defy station to come out!"
Wait Carter Lin Nuo Yi to declare, the general situation has been already settled."My Carter Lin Nuo and first mate's mulberry are many first lieutenants, guest Qing Anne virtuous Lu.Ji is virtuous, have been already agreed after negotiation, this very day arises from to wish to join a gold tooth fleet and listens to adjust to send and frees to order about, will never renege.Receive to advise being each is a , Europe all countries has already united to put together, the influence is strong, we any further not ability elephant before so list dry, so will give enemy with defeat in detail of opportunity.Join a gold tooth fleet is irresistible general trend, hope everyone to make a wise choice!"
Six ocean the thief have already had four hurl to approve a ticket, do other 2 have words to say?For the time being and in spite of now only I and back me up of Fu Lang west the Si·The virtuous thunder gram owns a fleet, hungry wolf summer the Luo gram once was my defeated opponent, only is four ocean the thief shotted into hungry wolf and the dark vision of sheep, that term that was in fine threads to kill an idea who also understand:If not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论