2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio t of the wallet comp

Coming is all right already.However I tell him later on, the company is future of strategy the point is in Asia.I even show unintentionally several cent the branch of future China will after replacing the position of headquarters in Vancouver this meaning, Sun Wern Di just approved my decision.
The Hua Xing company(China) cent department establishes at six mouths in Shanghai, as early as I come before, Sun Wern Di is already responsible for working well the big part construction work of branch and includes a making selection of company address.On this, I vetoed Sun Wern Di to rent to transact amenity proposal, but decide to spend money to buy next a 2 F of mansion.Although costing like this Gao is a lot of,my meaning is very explicit:We not is after coming to make money again prepare to leave.I came back this time, didn't intend to leave.The Hua Xing company will be firm next to go at here.
And, from farsighted see, even if is old sky of in the future protect, the scale of company continues to extend, the existing place wasn't enough to maintain, so even if want to change a new place, I also can't Kui.Because the building price of Shanghai is a Mao to rise all the way, in the future even if sell out this place,is what earning doesn't compensate.
Right on the spot invited about about 50 employees in Shanghai, as for the management layer of company.Took out to adjust ten frameworks to come over from headquarters in Vancouver, enriched company in Shanghai of medium key figures management, also selected severals to serve as an intermediate leadership in the local lately- invited person.Already the embryo of company first step builds up.
Certainly, this isn't that I commit tomfoolery in Africa similar constuct of the wallet company.
"We are foreign, here of the whole we all have no groundwork …… we need some excellent public relations talented persons …… owner, I think the companies are original administration secretary Ms. Xu Xin has much of the ability of this aspect, I see fit to and adjust to Shanghai to her and act as the public relations manager of the company ……" Sun Wern Di to me put forward this after suggesting, I have already wanted to think, then refused.
Is recent west the that Ni son of Luo and Xu Xins is just very much in love, west Luo is my best brothers, go into dead for the sake of my birth.Even I can sit the position of big turn leader and all lean against west Luo to go ahead regardless name to kill eight Yes to help to get.I ground good brothers, just just got moistenning of some love, this time I can not the ability broke down his good matter.
Fall to the turning point of love river in the 2 people beginning, I his intimate lover since Vancouver pulled Shanghai, that western Luo who stays in Vancouver perhaps will grow crazy.
From the airport after arriving at the Hua Xing company cent department in Shanghai, I immediately convened the first-time meeting of Fen Bu company, certainly, I understand very much to none of these legal businesses.Is main or Sun Wern Di manage, I am the owner of company, want ~only attendance town condition in the town good.
But, because I front reputation of segment time really a lot too big, red in the United States get in a great mess, concerning my various report to still have various news, particularly entertainment news, early spread domestic to come, result I discover on the meeting, a lot of come from local new member of the company in Shanghai, all be secretly seeing me.After all, I now can be treated as a big star.
Conveniently say for a while, original Sun Wern Di makes to me what Africa investments branch don't approve very much.But I am from Africa after coming back, his idea came right away a 180 degree of big change.
Why?
Because I and east not the head of state of G country, trap tower general to build up intimate of private comity!Even can say is ……act in collusion for evil purpose!
Trapping the tower be not what good person, isn't also what patriotic member-tell the truth, in a lot of small countries in Africa, people all widespreadly lack the approbation feeling of a kind of nation, there still be full of tribe and race of idea, tribe approbation feeling of the race is far far larger than a nation.
The G country economy falls behind and needs to be constucted.
The G country head of state is to trap tower general, the good friend who is with my Sha blood an alliance!
The G country head of state traps tower general be not what good person, isn't also a patriotic member, in his heart, concern his oversea private property more but isn't a national property.Otherwise he can't sell the ownerships of diamond mineral all, then secretly of the profits in the corruption.
"We can do business with G country,beats by dre studio.Import, export, can do!The G country falls behind, they need various construction of each kind, although is small, after all that is also a nation.They need various resources of each kind, they need us, we sell to them what, certainly, is limited of illegal act a product excepted, the ammunition is more impossible.But other of, we even can monopolize."While starting to talk about company business Sun Wern Di always spirit a hundredfold, he quickly saw my one eye:"The owner is the good friend who traps tower general, we completely can sign import and export agreement with name and G country government of Hua Xing company, and by so doing we even can monopolize the national foreign trade of the whole G country!Then the G is stateowned what can export of resources, we can also purchase ……these are the all profitable businesses."
Sun Wern Di finally did a summary:"This the business that make money most in the world isn't ammunition, isn't a drug ……but is a monopoly!Any business, as long as can monopolize, always make money most !A best chance puts in front of us now!"
I wanted to think, wry smile way:"There are three problem, the firsts, the G country seems to have no resources is we can purchase ……they of economy and businesses all really fall behind ……in addition to mineral outside have no resources."
"That we import a diamond original mineral."The light way of Sun Wern Di:"Still is different from of ……timber, the timber is also a resources ……not, we even can invest in the G country to build up factory, the east doesn't have no lack of a forest resources, we can do a lot of timbers to process over there, paper, furniture, various tool ……The etc. of the etc., Then right on the spot sell out one part, other parts carry to Canada or China to sell ……these are the all profitable businesses."
"H'm ……import diamond original mineral."I smiled:"This no longer needs.We have already owned 40% of diamond mineral, the diamond of every year original minerals all want to deliver, then we can do diamond business of ……as for you say of the trade of the monopoly G country, this is a very good idea."
"Certainly, my owner, I really think now that you went to trip Africa, really is an exquisite creativity."Sun Wern Di smiles very happily.
"So the second problem."I sighed tone:"We do business with G country, so unique contact object was a G country government.Because the G country is very poor, their nation has no what big of the company can cooperate with us, we can directly and their government talk purchase and business.But I doubt paying of their government ability ……you have never been there.The G country government is very poor.Although trapping tower me is very full of,his government is very poor."
"This is better, they can directly arrive money with the resources."Sun Wern Di smiles seem a dishonest trader of standard:"If their government has no money, can use a diamond original mineral, even timber, or other things to act as a payment.We are anyway not concerned."
"Is all right, the third problem ……" I wanted to think:", You may be to forget, is China here.It isn't what Canada …… do business in China and do business in Canada is have a lot of different.We are trading companies, but China exports trade for Africa, is BE limited by nation ……H'm, nation annually will draw up a quota, we have to think a way to get quota just can export Africa.Otherwise of words, our goods even not maritime customs."Make reference to here me to cannot help but seeing his one eye:"You ……can't be want to smuggle?"
I knit the brows, because I and allow the condition of thunder their bargains, I return to country, but I promise that I am legal in the local business, his Yao knows I am the smuggle leader of alliance of biggest Canada west coast, no one will let I such a smuggle few first time country to large-scalely smuggle a business damage national interest.
Is also say, I disallow a smuggle in the domestic.This is the condition.Certainly, he Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论