2012年10月28日星期日

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com and programming blue

 Skin in succession but go to ……
Kid sister:(Tu but mysterious)Hiss, you don't be failed, words hit again, we down stairs of reside Wei meeting the aunt came up-
-She BE** of!Determinedly can not flirt a woman of good family(joke)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I already silly joy several days, from receive that the most beautiful good cellular phone message is in the world beginning.
"Is dear, you have to be father, his(she) prepare to produce to expect is your 30-year-old birthday.Are you happy?"
Am I happy?Is dear, you say me happy?
I swear!That a moment doesn't have a cootie to pick on me-if I have cootie.
I jump!Smile!Call!……
After ten minutes, I save in cellular phone of the telephone numbers all received a same message:
The An is being a dad, congratulations Lao Tze!He returns and birthday of An a day, also perhaps!Ha ha ha ha……
Connect down, it is all over the place to reply:
"Congratulate!Feel happy for you!"
(This is the most normal)
"Go, eldest brother!Is severe!Disappear for several days, originally you are a next motherland programming blue print but greatly dry, younger brother the way is a here'pain'"
(This is more normal)
"Wait full moon, definitely send the stem son big benefit City!"
(This is trueer)
"Ah!The next year is again delivering one more red envelope!"
(This is that the economy isn't lenient)
"There is the time that your boy joy doesn't come out !"
(This is the dad of 12-year-old child)
"That your Ya still not and hurriedly pays and remembers to is a dinner!"
(This is know something to eat)
"Etc. borns virgin then contact with me, the son never minds!"
(This is to give son thing color the doll is close)
"That how can I do?See to is true have no drama!"
(This always bears in mind constantly to the daughter-in-law of An)
"You this rebel!!!!!!!"
(This is at the beginning swearing together don't kid)
"Good!Come out and see under etc. elephant longly and exactly I still elephant you, or next door old!"
(This is more shameless, he unexpectedly uses of BE'next'but be not'living')
"I feel suspicious, how was your Ya on being on business a dad?!"
(This is very shameless)
"Is true, eldest brother, I swear, isn't what I do!"
(This is to let what me throw up blood most )
"*!Get even with them!'Du lace'also have quality however pass of time ?"
(This is to make me didn't know most what@#$$%^^&*(*()_)
"Is silly happy what, you are a dad, I return be grandpa!"
(Depend this who!This!This!Really is an An Lao Tze of)
"Hurriedly go home!Does the school fees of I big boy still waits you to hand over!"
(This, this, this, this fun opens big)
"Is the Zha whole?Teach An!"
"Ha ha ……can have of have fun, having fun to break down didn't blame me!"
(This is my younger brother)
"Your wife is inconvenient of a few months, you can seek me"
(This who!This who?I see ……drool in)
"……Drink!;)"
(Mama of!A pair information can not put together hair!?)
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 3684 how deal with a mother-in-law
The first accounts very clever in deceiving others
12 year agos, I still during the period of university, then knew have already made my 10-year wife today of she.
She is very beautiful, the person is also very gentle and soft, in all its bearing see all have and do me future cuckoldry Qian quality, hence I settle target, decide to catch up with the hand to her.
Be like to 12 year agos my such a beautiful looks lays equal stress on with artistic talent of handsome man to say, making track for the girl will never be a difficult matter son.Problem BE, the King of Hell sees so much, the little devil is difficult to tie up.But this little devil, in fact should call "old ghost", is her mama, namely I the mother-in-law today.
My this mother-in-law isn't a labor women of ordinary homeliness.Her fine, often make we the local market habitually lack a catty of short two peddlerses to smell breeze extremely frightened.Her distrustful, even if the Cao Meng virtuous elder brother is in a life time will also from sigh Fu such as.
The so a piece of huge stumbling block that faced to can never once round in pursuing oneself lover road, do you think that how can I face?Give up?Slice!Retreat in the face of difficulties non- gentleman!The common saying is well said:And Dou in the sky, and ground Dou, and mother-in-law Dou, its joy is endless!For this, I the stratagem of numerous usage"very clever in deceiving others"s, finally obtained the mother-in-law's trust at 1.1:00, married me smoothly the wife today.
The mother-in-law carried on a series of test to my living ability at that time for canning trust to entrust to me in the future her baby's daughter.Although I are also a student Zi who can't do anything in ten several year agos,this kind of is incapable can not make the future mother-in-law see out.In front of her, I only have a words forever:"Aunt, this lives son to hand over to me, I will do!"How can't do?First live son to connect down, turn over a book or look for person to learn now!Now is thought, I canned really be like Luo's text of that"sending the letter to add west is second" in those early years.
Once, the mother-in-law's bicycle had a flat tire, she is just preparing to release to fix a car, I a block next she:"Aunt fixs a bicycle to still need to go out to spend money?Come, let me fix!"
"Will you fix a car?Also repair a foetus?"
"Please an aunt, please throw away the question mark in this sentence."
Then I am one Lu arm, put to open appearance.Wait a minute, "aunt, your etc. I for a while, I go out to buy a to take care of to repair foetus glue"
In fact, my going out not only is only to buy glue, but learn to fix a car.
I arrive at one to leave home the not far bicycle fix before the stand and at the right moment see auto dentist Fu is repairing by oneself tire, I squatted down a body to cautiously see, and the in mind secret marking repairs the craft process of foetus:Open loose air valve hoop first, pry up outer tire, draw out an inner tire, inflate, get to water basin in check and seek and leak air a point leaking air place and beating hair with the wood Cuo, shear a piece of small skin son the Cuo hair need repair and small skin son to the inner tire also up all paint and repair foetus glue the Liang place in a short while and leak air small skin son and inner tire the place glue and match and compress tightly and pack a good inner tire outer tire, air valve hoop of Xuan combine inflate, fix!
See a meeting, I bought one tube glue with auto dentist Fu and also wanted a piece of small skin son and returned to a house, I have ready plans to meet a situation and turn over the mother-in-law's bicycle, three times five divided by two grounds of stems to get up.We appreciate that the parents grant the brain of my cleverness and clever hands and fix a car for the first time, and still keep repairing foetus this technique to live, I saw 1 time, do heel true of, coax mother-in-law of keep noding in a side, don't live ground to say:Is remarkable, you are so incredibly capable of live!In fact the words of her in the mind I also in mind said for her:"So able man, my daughter doesn't marry him to marry who!"
Hence, in the later day, I again and again apply this to account, and continuously study, finally became the cook, electric appliances of their house to fix work and the mire tile Jiang, auto dentist Fu and water warm work ……, finally, in spring 1994 a romantic night, the quasi- mother-in-law is in her bedroom to I top and bottom or so scrutinized after 20 minutes, half believe and half doubtly ask me:"You can really look after like my daughter?"I hurriedly a confidence live a mother-in-law's fatty thick big hand and stare at deep feeling ground of her eyes to say:"Mother,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, I not only can look after like your daughter, I can also look after good you.You marry me to the daughter, in no case will make you lose the daughter whom an individual sticks, will make you many an able son".Hence, October 1 in this year, I finally became a have a wife of luckily Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论