2012年10月28日星期日

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com day again beginning

Beef in the house pulls noodles building, the girl loudly says to the teacher:Hey gives to pull 2 bowls~~~
The teacher that pulls noodles says:Do you eat?Eat me to pull.My elder brothers hurriedly says:1 bowl, you pulled 1 bowl to go.It is said that, all roared with laughter at the persons of restaurant at that time~~
The having the time my younger sister introduces a song for me, she says to call "young girl of panties", my heart next surprised, once took CD come on seeing, is "young girl of orison" ……
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1540 teacher's comment: the student flirt a girl(is classic)
On December 12, 1983, was born at a common worker's family, 1-5 years old don't know who oneself is, do what, 6 years old be been strong to go to seize and turn over to factory to do grade 12 classeses of primary schools by the father mother, start studying in the son song of "I go to school school, don't be late every day, the small bird sends, early and early and early, you why carry on the back a small schoolbag" career ……
The primary school is grade one:
Take off pants in the female classmate in front, the female classmate says me small rascal
Teacher's sayings:"the rascal isn't terrible, afraid rascal have no culture!So you are good friends with good study, every day upward, contend for do "have culture, there is knowledge, there is knowledge, have rich talent" of four have rascal!"
The primary school is grade two:
Clap the head of the classmate of female!
Teacher's sayings:"do not beat her, don't scold her, use feelings to torment her!Be flirt a girl of to the high state, you are hard raising to ownly flirt personal status"
The primary school is grade three:
The face that touches female classmate, result drive female the classmate grasp my face a flower!
Teacher's sayings:"the love is truly valuable, the life price is higher, stay of green mountain at, not afraid have no the firewood burn!Slice to record, cherish life, keep off beauty!"
Primary school grade four:
Pulling the hand of the classmate of female is refused, study result to straightly descend!
Teacher's sayings:"China children 10,0<0,000, a don't go to immediately after change, you didn't adopt of Be just a flower in spring, the whole spring still keeps belonging to yours, don't be disappointed, repeatedly fought and lost, often hurt often a war!"
The primary school is grade 5
Flirt a female classmate not become,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, anti- be flirted!
Teacher's sayings:"boy not rascal, don't as usual develop, you was still flirted by the girl, meant that you have prospect than the general boy.
The primary school is grade 6, with factory primary school originally grade the 38th result was sent to the county city south street high school(graduation of totally 40 people) to start high school career.
The junior high school is grade 1, knew gold Yong, thou elder generation Gao Rens like Long Deng, and imagine oneself into the male leading role in the book every day, and the MM in book has clean and pure men and women's relation.
The junior high school is grade 2, return to reality in, go an attention gift to the beauty(have already appreciated beauty ability already) of class, but the originality in the brain of, shy of, the mind of crime has been already sproutlaced.
The junior high school is grade 3, truely realized the real meaning(the horoscope is true to talk, ruins a person book is not) of great man grandpa that"like study, think every day up" ……O.K. I in time accept heart, my handsome face just can keep.Grow crazy study, pass examination county 3 senior high schools(this county for 3 senior high schools, front 2 are a point ……)
The senior high school is grade 1, write love letter for the 1st time in all my life the girl for a long time is to the adoring class, and feel that she also has to so order meaning to me by one's own ……unfortunately proper I am in fear, sweet of jump indiscriminately such as a fawn, the form master calls me to the office, from the drawer in take out that love letter ……
The senior high school is grade 2, choosing the girl and boy's proportion is 4:one school of arts class, but the beauties all ignore me ……
The senior high school is grade 3, listen to next door an elder brother Mo horizontal to fly of speak an university life for me.Picked up book in the 2nd day, again beginning grow crazy of review, swear to enter university, "strive to make country strong, hard study, BE.The construction adds brick to add tile"(devil of a genius think like this, the university can illegally cohabit with the free love ……etc. and so forth ……
Can not deny me to am a genius, although I have no drive the 1st and 2 wishes acceptance(the 1st I fill of Chin Hua, 2 norths are big, differed 3 scores)s, I received the acceptance notification of XX agriculture university.Hence the back ups north route Lee, jumps up a train and arrives at to dream of medium university campus.Started university career I want to be a successful man, because successful man the blind JB is busy in the daytime, the JB is busy for nothing in the evening;The man of failure has no a bird matter in the daytime, the bird is all right in the evening.So, I want to be a successful man.
Big station before art in the school exhibits a naked appearance, continuously warn oneself:"this is the art, I this is appreciating beauty."But the outstanding performance of body a certain part still kept betraying me.
Is big 2 I like of the personal name flower have a lord and like my person disastrous ……hence I:"all night till dawn on-line bubble, on entering classroom to go to bed, a telephone dozen goes home, what don't say money flower".
Is big 3 finally had a formal girl friend under the sistuation that the whole bedroomses remain my a monk, in the sweet in love, she hopes I bare a mind, while I hope that she bares body …… (the man is sex but love, the woman is love but sex, this sentence at 1:00 right)
Big 4 my grandmotherses are still in the village now.From after beating me to enter university, return to grandmother to always say to me each time:"the home there is also this yard thosely, these chickens pig of, all stay for you of".I smiled grandmother's senile person at that time.But see the employment situation of this year and the graduate student of the full avenue, the Doctor livings, I just finally realized having great foresight for the future of grandmother to work hard with good bitterness ……
Take a graduation certificate, resume, from almost didn't I crowded suddenly and violently once the job advertisement center of head have no coming out of acquisition and sit a manpower 3 transmigration of souls go, 3 carters ask me:"you are a XX agriculture university this year graduate student?"I say to is a senior in"too Qiao, I am 88 XX agriculture university graduate students, and then point at a wayside an old man of Cha shoes:" earlier, 77".I almost have no to plant down from 3 cars.
Return to a house, father who looking at to be unemployeed is fixing bicycle down the street, the mother who equally be unemployeed is selling fruits, father takes out inferior make of cigarette, the hands are full to is greasy dirt, the mother blows insolation in the breeze bottom the crease have already climbed up her face, hair also white a lot of.I 23 in the last yearses are earnest, cautiously looking at parents, suddenly had the impulse to want to cry for for the 1st time."These in the last years, they are like this living, poisoned bogus come to provide me to study at that blamed university.But I …….(Penitence that people are always with cuts and bruises all over to just understand, but by this time the rules of the game has been already changed, the life is such).I change the red small book to that 4 young springs and cast away a corner, the Wan rises sleeves and helps father the trolley, from now on, I start repaying loan.
A spool of joke brocade gathers a chapter 1541 utterly ridiculous message
1, friends!Wait I to be getting richer, I want to use a person a head the horse give you blunt toilet and use the greenback orders smoke for you and use 999 roses
Wash a bubbles bath for you, connect your top and bottom class with the Boeing airplane, use return bead space the space be servant girl for you!Is the line not?
2, ascend allied:The breeze is paring off, rain at under, I am waiting you to answer the phone!
Next allied:Living for you, die for you, guard Hou for you lifetime!
Horizontal batch:Deliver a wrong person~
3, to your congratulation Christmas of each lead leader to have:Iran of she has no an underwear;The Panasonic in Japan trousers belt;
The Piao prostitute of country;Vietnam of soft medium hard;Being getting more hasty of Romania tores trousers;The sand touches still touch especially
Get, touch to still touch not get ……
4, 1 peasant households tomorrow kill a chicken, say while feeding a chicken in the evening:Eat quickly, this is your last!See you the second day
The chicken has been already lain to pour and stay a dying testament:The Ye has already taken a rat medicine, you don't also want to eat Ye, and Ye his mama isn't good either
Ask for of~!
5, 1 mosquito dings greatly drank on the left arm a , you are been awake by the Ding, rise right hand in your Lun have to beat a gnat
The split second of son, the mosquito says to you:The my body inside can flow your blood!!
6, you pull a head of pig to go shopping, very happy appearance.I pass by and is full of to sympathize with ground to say:"The file time that sees a person,
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论